• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Xerilith Here!

Xerilith

Reaction score
I am 14 years old (Soon 15) and live in Norway,EU. I am Male, also I am not gay. My favorite colors are Red,Black and "Color of Death". I am the type of person that is hard to get trust from or any other reaction from. I prefer to be alone unless I am which good friends. I hate parties and anything like it. I am not very rich, but I aren't poor either. My favorite Hobbies are Gaming,Anime,Manga,Drawing and being on the Computer in General. I also do a little bit of Graphics work when I am bored. My favorite word is Darkness as it was my 5th word I said. My favorite food is Beef and my least favorite is Fish. I have a little bit above average IQ and I always think and use Logic. I have a very decided meaning of what persons I like and which I don't like. Im a rather bored person and own no sense of Humor what so ever. Most of the people I know or knew seams to bear some grudge against me which is fine by me. I respect others that deserves it and keep my nose out of others things. To me Respect is a very bing thing and I try to never lose it. My wishes is to help as many other persons and beings that I can before I die. I never give up once I have started something and I am quite stubborn.

I go by many names on the Web as I tend to change it very often. But you can either call me Xerilith or Ren. That is fully up to you. I hate when I don't get it as I want, but I also know when others should get there turn to get what they want. My favorite types of games/movies/books are Horror and Fantasy. I am also a person that isn't easily scared. I actually have a problem with showing most feelings.

Thank you for reading my Intro, I hope that you got to know me better.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Welcome to ProTechModz Xerilith :)