• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Xbox One or Play Station 4?

Jeric

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I been a big fan of the Xbox systems, however, I have been hearing some bad reports about the Xbox one, So I was wondering if you owned or played one and what you think of it, Do yo think The Xbox one is worth getting? Or would it be better to get the PS4?

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Get the PS4, many video game company's are flocking to Sony as Xbox is starting to die (no offense to any of the Xbox players) but I've been sticking with PlayStation since I was young and I got a PS2, I remember back in like 2013 Xbox had more video game company's making exclusive games for Xbox and releasing games earlier for Xbox, but now when I look at today, more games are being released exclusive and or earlier on PS4.

Jeric

Reaction score
Hi, Thanks for the information, I never even considered how many games were being released for the two systems. It be sweet if they made the games to work on all the systems, :)

Soulwatcher

Reaction score
Well I would ask myself these questions and decide, because they both are pretty much the game graphic wise.
  1. Do you want to play with your friends and what system do they play on. Because either system is no fun without playing with friends.
  2. Do you care about exclusives or not? If you care about exclusives and don't care where your friends are playing. Then go for the system with the exclusives.
  3. 4k or no 4k? If you have a 4k UHD TV or your planing on getting one in the future then I would either go with a 4k Xbox or Playstation. This way you future proof your console.

Jeric

Reaction score
Thanks, Soulwatcher this are very good questions, half my friends have one system or the other so that not too much of a decision. I never thought about the 4k so Now i iwll have to decided that, in in reality with new tech comming out eventaully most people end up getting it.

Well, these are great questions to ask, thank you!

AndrewG

Reaction score
Personally I would go with PS4, but that's just me. What I would do if I were you is look at a list of the best exclusives on each console, as the biggest difference between the two is the console exclusive games for each machine. PS4 has games like Bloodborne, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Uncharted, Infamous, etc. Whereas Xbox has Halo, Forza, Dead rising, Gears of War etc. The games are what makes the console, so if you want to play the games on one console more, I would go for it.

randolm

Reaction score
I personally have a ps4 so its difficult to compare but honestly with consoles the main thing is exclusive games.Since you haven't mentioned anything about which games your interested in that is probably the biggest deciding factor. Worst case, both have exclusives you want to play and then its more a matter of which one first (although if you already have gold on the xbox 360 then at least the online play would be no increase in charge even though you havent mentioned if you have a 360 or not but being a fan Id assume you do)

augusta

Reaction score
I think you should get a PlayStation, Xbox is way out of fashion.if you need good interesting games for pstation maybe PS4.

Referal

Reaction score
I would go with Playstation 4 as that is the really Big deal plus I grew with a playstation I think it was 1 and I talked about it on here numerous times it was given to me by my older cousin as he grew up and never wanted to use it again I had Tekken and another game which I would to search about online it was a good game too I think I used it for a month or so and threw it lol.