• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Xbox Live Update Beta Signups Begin

Scion

Reaction score
xbox%20livelogo.jpg

UPDATE: This is a second call for beta testers, if you have already heard of this

Microsoft is looking for testers to try out some of the new features being added to the next update for Xbox Live coming this fall.

"The beta is an early build of the product and enables Microsoft to gather important feedback from customers and to test new features, such as voice commands and Bing voice search in new languages," the company says. "All participants who register for this beta will be required to agree and adhere to an NDA that will not allow them to speak or write about the experience."

Space is limited, so sign up soon. If you're selected, the update will be pushed to your Xbox 360 when the public beta period begins. The update includes three of the following features:

Internet Explorer for Xbox
Personalized dashboard recommendations
Enhanced category search and discovery features
If you want to register, head over to the link below to do so

Link to sign up

Source

Zahreah

Reaction score
How old is this post.
Like where you get it from?
The link is either dead. or timed out (finished)

Scion

Reaction score
this post is not that old microsoft asked for beta testers awhile ago and now they have reopened the beta asking for more testers. if the link i posted doesn't work follow the source link it also has the link to sign up in the post

Zahreah

Reaction score
Fair enough.
i did a bit of a google on the matter.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I would rather just wait for the dashboard to come out.