• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Xbox 720

Roach

Reaction score
What do you think about the new Xbox 720 and things that have been given for that?

If you need information just ask and I can link you to an article you can read to find out about the 720 and PS4 to help you decide?

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I am curious to see what the xbox 720 will look like and what new features it will have. I have also heard that it will be pretty cheap but I am not sure, Microsoft's definition of cheap is different than mine.

Roach

Reaction score
You can read about certain specs and features here

Give that a read and let me know.

Personally I HATE the idea of not allowing people to use pre used games, pretty big market wiped out in not allowing that.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
That will just be another way Microsoft plans to make money. Now people have to buy the game new instead of buying it used for a better deal. And now users of this console can't sell their used games anymore.

Roach

Reaction score
I agree, the same is happening on the PS4 though. I think some of the features seem good but no pre used games seems pretty bad to me. Looking forward to hearing more in it's run up to launching though.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Even the ps4 is doing it now :O I hope that they quickly ditch that idea and make it so that used games can be played.

Roach

Reaction score
Toxique said:
Even the ps4 is doing it now :O I hope that they quickly ditch that idea and make it so that used games can be played.

Yeah I know, it is annoying. Maybe that will make things like the Steam Box or OUYA be more popular?