• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Wow

NaiwenGS

Reaction score
Suprised theres no wow thread on a gaming forum. So yeah, who plays wow? I don't but my friend does and shes an addict.

Hidden308

Reaction score
I used to play. I played it ever since Vanilla (the original) back in..2006 was it? or 2004? Anyways, I played all of the time, but took months of breaks and even a year break at one point. Stopped playing about October of 2011. Looking forward to GW2 now!

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
Haha, WoW, I watched many-a-friend get addicted to it :)
Personally, played it once and found it dumb. Plus, it was one of the reasons my aunt and uncle got divorced soooo

Hidden308

Reaction score
It's not dumb really. It just has more to do than other MMO's really is all. It's a lot more complicated than SWTOR in my opinion.

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
Interesting, honestly, I'll probably never find out. Can't afford to play 2 MMO's :p

Hidden308

Reaction score
Yeah it's not cheap, that's for sure. Sticking to one is always a good thing.

m33kuh

Reaction score
Haha, WoW, I watched many-a-friend get addicted to it :)
Personally, played it once and found it dumb. Plus, it was one of the reasons my aunt and uncle got divorced soooo
All I can say is.. WoW! Hahaha. Your uncle must've been a guild leader or a raid leader. Hahaha. This is so funny I'm sorry. (if ever you happen to be online and read this lol). Is your uncle playing until now? XD

WoW has been destroying a lot of relationships and monitors for the past 10 years or so. So yeah, WoW is really, amazing. O.O

valy

Reaction score
I have played it in the past, but I don't have time to play it anymore because I play Counter Strike Global offensive and Minecraft most of the time. Only when I get bored by this two games I go back in my archive and play other games.