• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Worst agent in Valorant

Shanky

Reaction score
Valorant players, what's your least favorite agent to play as and why? For me, it has to be Sage. While her healing abilities are useful for the team, her slow movement and lack of options for aggressive plays make her a bit of a drag to play as. I find myself preferring to play as agents like Jett or Phoenix who offer more mobility and versatility. How about you?

Aisha

Reaction score
I'm an Omen main..- The agent I enjoy playing the least however would be Skye probably.

Elite

Owner
Senior Admin
Reaction score
I'm an Omen main..- The agent I enjoy playing the least however would be Skye probably.
I would agree. Skye is my least enjoyable agent. I main KillJoy.

Aisha

Reaction score
I would agree. Skye is my least enjoyable agent. I main KillJoy.
Oh really? Neat. I've tried to play her but I never quite got her turret placements and that down. I should probably try harder though lol.

Darius_54

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Valorant players, what's your least favorite agent to play as and why? For me, it has to be Sage. While her healing abilities are useful for the team, her slow movement and lack of options for aggressive plays make her a bit of a drag to play as. I find myself preferring to play as agents like Jett or Phoenix who offer more mobility and versatility. How about you?
For me it's gotta be pheonix