• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

Guardian

Reaction score
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/fxVEpo_35sA[/video]
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
Release Date: 5 May 2015
Platforms: PC, PS4, XBox One

It's 1946 and the Nazis are on the verge of winning WWII. Attempting to turn the tide in the allies’ favor, B.J. Blazkowicz has to embark on an epic, two-part mission deep within Bavaria… Part one of Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - Rudi Jäger and the Den of Wolves - pits BJ Blazkowicz against a notorious prison warden as he breaks into Castle Wolfenstein in an attempt to steal the coordinates to General Deathshead’s compound. In the second part – The Dark Secrets of Helga Von Schabbs – our hero's search for the coordinates leads him to the city of Wulfburg where an obsessed Nazi archaeologist is exhuming enigmatic artifacts that threaten to unleash a dark and ancient power.

Zahreah

Reaction score
I might pick it up on PC. Bethesda is involved so i'll likely enjoy it.

Lawson.

Reaction score
This sounds pretty good. I liked The first Wolfenstein.

overcast

Reaction score
I have seen the game play. Story looks very intriguing. And also the action seems to be decent in the game. From what I have seen so far about the game. I'd definitely have my hands on the game. It's just that I have to get it from online sources. I don't have means to get this game offline as the last time I have checked it was not around in local stores.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
A new Wolfenstein is coming up and I saw the trailer on their E3 presentation. I thought it was neat, but I couldn't really judge since I haven't played any of the Wolfenstein games prior to this one. I think there are 2 or 3 of them, so it's gonna be a long play if I wanted to catch up to the story - which I hear is a linear one that flows through all the games in the series. The games are on sale right now on Steam, so maybe I'll be tempted to get them.