• Game Rebels: The site that rewards you for posting
  • Join The Awesome ARK Server!

Island PVE (Official Rates x2) by Vurh.Club
    Join ARK Server! Join ARK Discord!
  • The Game Shop V2!

A Complete revamp! Hundreds of FREE games, now available!
    Shop Now!
  • Game Rebels Community

Welcome to this awesome gaming forum
    Register Now
  • Earn Points to Buy Games!

The more you post, the more you earn
    Learn More

Why do you like Overwatch?

Discussion in 'Overwatch' started by luispas, Jun 19, 2017.

Do you like Overwatch?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. fireball916

fireball916 Member

So would you recommend this game to someone who enjoys playing Team Fortress 2? Which one do you enjoy playing more?

2. TsuyoyRival

TsuyoyRival Member

It surely is confusing for me, an avid player of MOBA's xD But I'm playing often and I like the playstyle, even though I'm a big noob :p

3. SeanP

SeanP New Member

Every character has his or her niche. Whenever I get bored playing one of my mains, I am able to change to another character and keep things interesting. I dislike competitive because of how people focus on "meta" and discourage unusual character use, but in sticking to quick play, I get so much enjoyment out of using characters like Sombra and Genji.

Another reason is the accessibility. I am pretty accustomed to shooters because I have gamed for so long, but I love how Overwatch is playable but those who aren't as good at shooters. Those who aren't as talented at video games can still excel in healing and support roles because of the characters' diverse utility.

4. Yukibana

Yukibana New Member

Personally I've never actually *played* Overwatch, but a lot of my friends have it, and from what I can tell, it's a professional game with well-balanced mechanics and an enjoyable gameplay. I think that if I were to buy it for myself, I'd enjoy it, really. Each hero provides something new to the game and lets each person decide what gameplay style works best for themselves.

5. Referal

Referal Well-Known Member

I never played it but i heard its good I saw YouTube GamePlay of it I never liked it also looks very complicated like the controls I pefer FPS better on Steam