• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

WHY do you game?

gamergal

Reaction score
When I'm playing alone, it's all about fun, "creativity" (how to defeat an antagonist, or kill or get killed), and the storytelling. It's mostly about how compelling the storyline is and how it binds the main character to it.

Great storyline + Great gameplay = Satisfied gamer (that is the formula, here)

When I'm playing multiplayer games, it's all about my folks - the fun I have playing with them, the achievements we get, both in-game and out-game (as how satisfying an experience it is when we're a team), and sometimes joking around and messing a bit with each other (that's the most fun part, and it's priceless).

ballyhara

Reaction score
I used to play them with my sisters and cousins for fun, to see which one could get more rewards, go up on levels, discover new tricks, it was a competitive way of fun. Also it was great to be part of a bunch of kids, sharing secrets and hints about a game and how to survive to it. Right now there are some games that gives me an adrenaline rush, others make me feel relaxed, in some way I play them to get away from my day to day work-a-lot life. It is like my own therapy.