• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Why angry birds epic game is hard to win?

iTommy

Reaction score
Did anyone play this game? Why angry birds epic RPG is hard to complete levels and game? I am trying this game and feeling difficult to finish it. Any thoughts?

Gladdy

Reaction score
Haha, I don't know? Because the developers didn't want you to just brisk throughout the game and perhaps wanted you to be met with a challenge? Or maybe you just need more practice... You should try finding guides if you're truly having such a difficult time. I am sure that people who play it a lot have found many tips and good strategies that you can use :)

I have played it before and I didn't have that much of a hard time.

iTommy

Reaction score
Haha, I don't know? Because the developers didn't want you to just brisk throughout the game and perhaps wanted you to be met with a challenge? Or maybe you just need more practice... You should try finding guides if you're truly having such a difficult time. I am sure that people who play it a lot have found many tips and good strategies that you can use :)

I have played it before and I didn't have that much of a hard time.
Yeah maybe I am still new to it so I need a bit more time to get acquainted to this game.
I faced some difficult when playing other games but I could pass them but need some efforts to know how to solve challenges in games.

Jerick Gwapo

Reaction score
Oh, thank you for the information. I really haven't tried that one. I have played several Angry Birds though the only challenge in there is just to throw and throw and its pretty much easy. (I played many times in one level though) lol. The main title of the game is "Angry Birds Epic"? I think I might download that one on Google Play.

overcast

Reaction score
I have seen so many videos of killing the final boss in the level. So I don't know if it's hard or not. But there are many people who have done it. And they have recorded how to do just that. In such case I am guessing that it'd be possible if we see how to play the game and replicate the process. Sometimes our own techniques may not work all the time.

valy

Reaction score
Wow, it seems to be a whole life since I haven't played this game. I was playing it on my phone a few years ago, and to answer your question is that this game became really boring to play, besides it was difficult to play the game in subways, airplanes or other low-service areas. This made people give up on it!

Gladdy

Reaction score
Yeah maybe I am still new to it so I need a bit more time to get acquainted to this game.
I faced some difficult when playing other games but I could pass them but need some efforts to know how to solve challenges in games.
Yeah but instead of thinking ''damn this game is too hard'' try to think ''damn this game is putting me against a challenge that I must beat''. I always found challenging games to be far more fun than extremely easy ones :p

Remember that you will learn the more you play. It's the same with every game. You can't expect to be a pro right away! You can always check out different YouTube videos if you are having real issues with a particular level.

overcast

Reaction score
I just checked the level on this video. I can tell you that it's not that hard. You may be having trouble managing the birds I am guessing. Each has strength and that may be different in that case.

Check this video.

I have noticed that final level is not that hard.

iTommy

Reaction score
overcast,

Thanks for the video but I tried to not view videos about how to play this game because I wanted to discover it by my way.
It will be more interesting when playing games if you have not seen the final level of it.

overcast

Reaction score
That is true. But most of the physics based games are often tough to solve without help. I have had those issues with Angry Birds Space. So I looked for help through the Youtube videos. And solved some hard levels. I guess each to their own. I hate it when I have to spend too much time on that.