• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Whos getting Call of duty Black Ops II?

Nin10gamer

Reaction score
Now that almost everybody knows that the next iteration of Call of duty will be a return to Black Ops I can't help but feel excited, being a treyarch kind of a guy I always preferred Treyarch's CODs compared to IW's. Treyarch has always had a way of changing the game and experimenting with new ideas(Zombies greatest experminent in history!). What do you guys think and are you going to be getting it?

Hidden308

Reaction score
I honestly might not be getting it because I'll be too addicted to Diablo 3 and Guild Wars 2, that I won't have the time for it. I also don't think many of my friends will be getting it, which makes it even more pointless to spend $60 on.

How2Earn

Reaction score
Ill be getting it just for Nazi Zombies to be honest. I love that game, and I play it with all my friends.

NewDCD

Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting it...granted, as long as the features they've been advertising since they announced it are actually there. I'm talking about the sandbox design of Strike Force missions, branching storyline, and the works. If the game truly contains those features, I believe it will be worth my time.