• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Whoever is still using PS4 should be called grandpa!

bomb2060

Reaction score
After spending sleepless night so that i can hack level 7 of GTA, this $** PS4 just hangs up on me!!
Am ditching it for good for Xbox! How far are the talks to port the PS games to XBOX?
It's long overdue..

megaanmaarie

Reaction score
I'm not really sure I understand what you're trying to do. Are you trying to hack within a game then complaining when the PS4 crashes? A console is going to be greatly limited in what it can and cannot do. If you are trying to do an illegal action, it's limited in its ability to respond to a change in code or process. If you want to "hack" your games or mod them, look into PC gaming. Complaining that a system won't do what you want it to do when the action you're trying to do is illegal or not supported is just illogical.

Xbox is still a console. It's going to be limited in some similar ways that a PS4 is limited. And if you're really trying to do something not allowed in a game, it's possible the game data won't support it, no matter which console you use.

overcast

Reaction score
I think it's expected as Sony is yet to release something new that can stand the new level of games. You can see that any old console is going to perform like that. I have used PS4 mostly at friends place. And not many new games are going to run on this console in future. Say like 2018 onwards or so there.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
You should know that consoles aren't even meant to be hacked. But I guess if it's what makes you feel better then I have no say in it. But you'll be trading a lot of good PlayStation exclusive games once you leave the PS4 though. God of war 4 is coming out soon, and so is Days Gone. I sincerely doubt you'd want to miss those.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I have a PC but my controller is a DS4. I have a wireless adapter too so I can play Steam games with a wireless controller from the couch. It's a pretty sweet deal, but you can only have the wireless option on Windows 10, so that was a bit annoying when I had to update so I can use the DS4 wirelessly.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
You should know that consoles aren't even meant to be hacked. But I guess if it's what makes you feel better then I have no say in it. But you'll be trading a lot of good PlayStation exclusive games once you leave the PS4 though. God of war 4 is coming out soon, and so is Days Gone. I sincerely doubt you'd want to miss those.
Or he can just buy both. He seems to have enough hunger in him to actually get both systems so he can satisfy what he needs. Or you can play on the PC which can run games not exclusive to each system. I don't see what the big deal is; it's always been like that in games. Things happen to games: save files get corrupted and games crash; nothing to do but get over it in my opinion.

Maxthewriter

Reaction score
Im still using my PS ONE, am I a dinosaur?
Lmao.

Naah, you're a trilobyte.

@ Op, what do you mean by that post? You're funny. The PlayStation console is still one of the best, and even arguably the best we have out there. Why not just enjoy thethe game casually instead of trying to hack into it?

Or what do you mean by saying you've been trying to hack into it? Just like a previous poster said, you're going to be missing out on some awesome games if you trash it now. I suggest you learn the tricks others playing that game use from them.

Pixie06

Reaction score
I don't have a PS4 and I am still using my PS3 and I quite like it. If you cannot hack this particular level maybe you can stop playing this game for a while. Try to take a little break and play other games.

BeardedMamba

Reaction score
If you're trying to hack it, then it might be the reason why it hanged up on you. You can blame the console for it, or you might got a defective one. I think PS is still superior than Xbox.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Lmao.

Naah, you're a trilobyte.

@ Op, what do you mean by that post? You're funny. The PlayStation console is still one of the best, and even arguably the best we have out there. Why not just enjoy thethe game casually instead of trying to hack into it?

Or what do you mean by saying you've been trying to hack into it? Just like a previous poster said, you're going to be missing out on some awesome games if you trash it now. I suggest you learn the tricks others playing that game use from them.
But the old ones die sooner or later. My PS2 died about 5 years into me playing it, but I still have the games. I used to play a PS1 as a kid but I'm pretty sure that died a long time ago as well. Now it's more of a virtual playstation, since you can easily get emulators for those products online. That way, you can still replay your old games in your modern rig, and if you use a PS4 controller, it's the same type of feeling as using a PS1 controller too.