• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Who would win in a battle to rule the world?

Who would win?

• Aku

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Sauron

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
I've been thinking, and the two most powerful evil characters I know from movies or television are Aku, from Samurai Jack, and Suaron from lord of the rings. So it got me thinking. What if the two fought. Im no talking just one on one, but I mean using all their assets available be it armies, bounty hunters, magic devices, etc. Who would win in a battle to rule earth? Place your votes, and explain why and how the person would win.

Aku
latest

Suaron
latest

Things about Sauron. Essentially a fallen angel similar to Satan. The only thing capable of killings Sauron is the fires of mount doom destroying his ring. Commands a vast army of orcs and other troll like creatures. Can manipulate people very well into doing his bidding.

Things about Aku. A spawn from pure evil that fell to earth. Is virtually unkillable unless someone wields Samurai Jacks sword, which is the only thing in the universe that can harm him. Commands vast armies of different demon spawns as well as many varieties of bounty hunters. Can shapeshift into anything. Has death beam eyes.can manipulate people as well but not as well as Sauron.

Trisha Demilion™

Reaction score
Aku is the embodiment of evil, and without Samurai Jack's sword, he is unkillable.

However.... Since we're playing the theory game, consider this: Sauron uses every asset at his disposal. Why wouldn't he attempt to barter with Jack to help kill him? Jack clearly wants to defeat Aku, and return to his own time to make sure Aku can't do the shit he did in the future. Jack would have a motive to side with Sauron until Aku was defeated. Or, Sauron could easily enslave Jack, if he was desperate enough, which occasionally, he is. He could also just steal the katana, unless it is impossible to be wielded by evil forces.

Dunno, that's my thoughts on the matter. Without Jack's sword, Sauron's screwed.

pioneerauthor

Reaction score
Ruling a state, a nation or, perhaps, the entire world shouldn't have called for a battle if ,truly, the love and interest of the people to be ruled are in mind. So, it takes one to be so strong to be able to rule the world as far as everybody wants to rule at the same time.