• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Wheres Imperial?

OfficerAllen

IM Server Moderator
Reaction score
Alright, so it's been 2 weeks since the Official return of Imperial RP, Where is it though? Seriously, I'ts been 2 weeks and not a single thing has been done, NOT A SINGLE THING. Literally the only thing that was done was the teamspeak tags, and thats it. We the users have created , Done much more than anything done by the people who should be taking care to a server that made 70% of the community. I mean we got darkRP released for the 4th or 5th time, when it barely gets anyone. Servers are getting updates that ARENT needed AT ALL. Not a single update is needed to any server, they are all fine. It's been two weeks and not a single update or progress report was given to anyone. I mean look at the thread "Imperial Hype", there is already a number of people interested in a server that hasn't even been made yet. And I dont even see why it isn't in development, theres nothing stopping it. We have such a big community, 2000 and more people, it's not like the server needs funds, it gets tons of donations daily. Nothing is stopping the progression of this. If there is an explanation please explain it to me, but not just me, Explain it to everyone who wants this, who are dedicating they're valuable time to this. Its ridiculous how much care is given to one of the prime servers. For crying out loud, 40% of the community left after it's downfall, so many people left. And there is NO CARE GIVEN. I've lost faith for it, some more people as well. Thank you for listening and reading this, We the people of imperial need some care given, just at-least 20%, Hell 10%, thank you.

Trisha Demilion™

Reaction score
It's currently being developed, not sure by who, and honestly could care less. More interested in SCP RP.