• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Where is your favorite place to fap? (Females included)

Where is your favorite place to blow the load?

• My bed

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • The shower

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anywhere will do

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • My personal fap corner I keep secret to my roommate or family members

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neighbors yard

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

Vector

Reaction score
I personally enjoy sitting on my bathroom floor, back against the tub, feet against the mirror wall, staring myself down as I climax before passing out and being found by someone an hour later.

Master Pleb Lord Charger

Reaction score
I find it pleasurable if I do not masturbate at all. God does not want that so I will be a virgin for life. #JesusIsLife

Master Pleb Lord Charger

Reaction score
God says not to Fap. I will be reporting you to the Christian Church and telling you sinned. You fucking dumb ass hoe. Im going to murder you while having sex with your wife engorging in food. I will feel slightly envious of course because your wife will be stunning, but also prideful. You will feel my wrath at a sloth's pace.

Tomboy

FO Admin
Reaction score
Is this really allowed in the "Off Topic" section of forums?

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
Actu
God says not to Fap. I will be reporting you to the Christian Church and telling you sinned. You fucking dumb ass hoe. Im going to murder you while having sex with your wife engorging in food. I will feel slightly envious of course because your wife will be stunning, but also prideful. You will feel my wrath at a sloth's pace.
Actually charger, the Bible says nothing about masturbation in fact it says that lusting is a sin, not masturbating. See it's the lusting towards whatever your jerking it to that's the sin.