• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

When do you think GTA VI will be released?

Reaction score
Hello, Game Rebels members!

I have been playing Grand Theft Auto V since its release on PC. It's been a while now and I have already done everything the game offers on the single-player campaign. When do you think will Rockstar release the next Grand Theft Auto? I also hope that if they release the game, it still features great single-player mode and they won't focus on the online play.

Zeratul2020

Reaction score
I first played GTA1 and then GTA2 in the late 90's and I got bored with it after a month and didn't played it again. I read an article in which it's said that GTA6 would be released on 2020, so it seems it's about 2 years waiting time and for it to be released in PC that's an additional 2 more years so I figure, you'll be able to play it by 2022 on your PC.
Here's the link to the article...

http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/gta-6-release-date-news-gameplay-story-trailers-wishlist-2993074

Referal

Reaction score
RockStar is busy with Red Dead Redemption 2 so it won't happen for sometime you might see GTA 6 being release later 2022 or early 2023 but there is not news as of this year or (now if I must say) if there is going to be a Grand Theft Auto 6. I my favorite GTA was Vice City I played on Friend PC when it was released I owned a Nintendo Console version of GTA called GTA Chinatown the game was 2d so the game was pretty bad I still played it as it was a GTA Game