• Game Rebels: The site that rewards you for posting
  • Join The Awesome ARK Server!

Island PVE (Official Rates x2) by Vurh.Club
    Join ARK Server! Join ARK Discord!
  • The Game Shop V2!

A Complete revamp! Hundreds of FREE games, now available!
    Shop Now!
  • Game Rebels Community

Welcome to this awesome gaming forum
    Register Now
  • Earn Points to Buy Games!

The more you post, the more you earn
    Learn More

When do you think GTA VI will be released?

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto' started by EfficientNinja, Jun 23, 2018.

1. EfficientNinja

EfficientNinja New Member

Hello, Game Rebels members!

I have been playing Grand Theft Auto V since its release on PC. It's been a while now and I have already done everything the game offers on the single-player campaign. When do you think will Rockstar release the next Grand Theft Auto? I also hope that if they release the game, it still features great single-player mode and they won't focus on the online play.

2. Zeratul2020

Zeratul2020 New Member

I first played GTA1 and then GTA2 in the late 90's and I got bored with it after a month and didn't played it again. I read an article in which it's said that GTA6 would be released on 2020, so it seems it's about 2 years waiting time and for it to be released in PC that's an additional 2 more years so I figure, you'll be able to play it by 2022 on your PC.
    Here's the link to the article...

http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/gta-6-release-date-news-gameplay-story-trailers-wishlist-2993074

3. Referal

Referal Well-Known Member

RockStar is busy with Red Dead Redemption 2 so it won't happen for sometime you might see GTA 6 being release later 2022 or early 2023 but there is not news as of this year or (now if I must say) if there is going to be a Grand Theft Auto 6. I my favorite GTA was Vice City I played on Friend PC when it was released I owned a Nintendo Console version of GTA called GTA Chinatown the game was 2d so the game was pretty bad I still played it as it was a GTA Game