• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What's Your Favorite Netflix Series?

Dana

Reaction score
What is your favorite series that is currently available to stream on Netflix, the website not just the DVD's. I'm constantly looking for new shows to start watching, especially since I'll be finishing up Greys Anatomy probably today or tomorrow!

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
It depends for me.
If we are talking about a Netflix original series or just an overall series that can be found on netflix.

For Netflix Original, I love House of Cards. Also can catch me watching Orange is the new Black too ;)

For overall tv series, I love Jericho, and hooked on Suits. Also watch The 100,

Ridge

Reaction score
For Netflix original series I'm going to say Bojack Horseman. Give it a few episodes, it isn't what you think.

For shows in general go watch Jericho. It is very underrated and doesn't get the love it deserves.

BJL717

Reaction score
I had my doubts about this show until I gave it a shot, and I must say that I am quite impressed with "Sons of Anarchy". If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend that you do. I promise that you won't be disappointed.

Dana

Reaction score
For Netflix original series I'm going to say Bojack Horseman. Give it a few episodes, it isn't what you think.

For shows in general go watch Jericho. It is very underrated and doesn't get the love it deserves.
That show just looks and sounds incredibly idiotic, but maybe I'll actually give it a chance one of these days. Can you give me sort of a summary of what it's about once you get a few episodes in?

Ridge

Reaction score
That show just looks and sounds incredibly idiotic, but maybe I'll actually give it a chance one of these days. Can you give me sort of a summary of what it's about once you get a few episodes in?

Every short clip or trailer I've seen makes it look like just another dumb adult swim show. And the first couple episodes aren't too much more than that. But then things pick up. It almost becomes like a drama/character study about this sad man missing his golden days, and the tone becomes pretty depressing at points. But at the same time the humor gets better as it becomes more out of place with the otherwise serious goings on. Kind of like an Archer or Arrested Development. It is well worth watching. The ending is great to, you don't get a stereotypical happy ending.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reaction score
Breaking Bad. Hands down. If you haven't watched it, watch it. I literally don't have words to describe it.

LitoLawless

Reaction score
I don't really have a favorite Netflix series just yet. Marvel is coming out with some Netflix exclusive series that I'm sure I'm going to love, so I'm going to go with any one of those.

Shimus

Reaction score
MARCO POLO was fantastic. I just ended the show and I want season 2. Netflix Originals barely ever let me down - from Hemlock Grove to House of Cards, their original productions are almost better than some hollywood movies these days.

I suggest anything tagged "Neftlix Original" they usually rock.

Squigly

Reaction score
Daredevil seems like a pretty nice up-and-coming title, definitely worth a try. And of course Breaking Bad is literally a classic at this point.

Shimus

Reaction score
Watching and devouring FRINGE right now. I like its evolutionary scale.

First season: "This is just another cop drama with some odd eerie aspects.."

Second Season: "Parallel World Theories Where?"

Third Season: "Messing with Timelines like a boss"

Michael

Reaction score
When my step dad introduced me to Breaking Bad.

Martin

Reaction score
It's apparently meant to be more of a 'girly' show but I do love Orange is the New Black to be honest.

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
Breaking Bad. Hands down. If you haven't watched it, watch it. I literally don't have words to describe it.
Breaking bad I HIGHLY recommend
Watching and devouring FRINGE right now. I like its evolutionary scale.

First season: "This is just another cop drama with some odd eerie aspects.."

Second Season: "Parallel World Theories Where?"

Third Season: "Messing with Timelines like a boss"
FRINGE is one of my all-time favorite TV shows. Right below Heroes

As for my recommendations, I highly suggest you watch Heroes. It's simply amazing, and you will be hooked so fast on it. Also I really enjoyed House of Cards as @Jordan mentioned, really fantastic show there and I can't wait for season 3 to come out. American Horror Story is good if you are into horror. Trailer Park Boys is something I watch when I need some really good stupid funny laughs. Mad Men I have been into recently, the later seasons are actually a lot better than the early ones in my opinion. I could go on and on lol, there are so many good shows to watch on netflix

Catactus

Reaction score
The Returned and Orange is the new black (season 3 on netflix on the 12th!!)

Catactus

Reaction score
My summer holiday starts tomorrow as well! Couldn't have been better time for season 3 to come :D