• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What's the weather like in your area?

Beverly

Reaction score
For awhile it was very chilly, especially during early October, which was really crummy as that's around my birthday. It felt weird to be celebrating during very cold weather. When I lived in Florida, it was hot until almost Christmas day, now it's typically cold some time in November. Just today, it got very cold and though almost mid morning, the air is still very chilly so that I have to wear a sweater.

I will likely stop being much of a night person in winter as it's bitter cold here and stay up all day when it's going to be a little warmer.

What's the weather like in your area now?

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
Its cold and going to get colder in Colorado around December it'll be in the negatives

Beverly

Reaction score
Its cold and going to get colder in Colorado around December it'll be in the negatives

It was easily 12 degrees F last year, not typical weather for Georgia. I had bronchitis and everyone in the house was sick. We were so not ready.

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
It was easily 12 degrees F last year, not typical weather for Georgia. I had bronchitis and everyone in the house was sick. We were so not ready.
Yeah when I lived in Tennessee last year it iced almost everyday god winter sucks ;~:

Saffy

Reaction score
It is hot hot hot hot here!! It has been in the high 80's to low 90's! A week ago we got into the 100's and two weeks before that it was in the 100's as well. Mornings are nice and cool though, and night.. but I guess that's a desert for you.. We also get a coastal breeze from the ocean which helps since I'm inland but not that far in..

I think it was a couple of week ago.. whenever that hurricane in Cabo was going on, we got weather that was from the hurricane.. strangest thing.. it was 105 out, started pouring rain, high winds, knocked trees and stuff down, had a mini tornado I forget what it is called it's called something else, and all kinds of stuff.. We got the tail for the hurricane.. that's REALLY rare here to get anything from a hurricane.. if we had a full blown hurricane no one would be prepared.

jda

Reaction score
Getting cold over here, I live in Minnesota and winter is approaching :confused:

Saffy

Reaction score
yeah now that I say that, clouds don't go away today lol but it's still 75 out.. :p which for here, people think is "freezing cold" we don't really get a winter.. we're lucky if we get rain. We're in a huge drought right now and it sucks so much...

I miss fall and winter with some rain and snow.. I lived in Idaho for 3 years just to try it. I want to move back but can't do anything til my education is done.

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
Hot. All the god damn time. Summer? Hot. Spring? Hot. Autumn? Yep, hot. Winter? You guessed it. Hot.
Sick of Australia's weather climate.

Saffy

Reaction score
I'd say the same for California.. I don't want to live here if I can help it but until school is done i have to

Squigly

Reaction score
It's always hot and humid where I live (Singapore). Of late the weather has been really bad, with haze blowing in due to forest fires in neighbouring countries.

Well, it's another excuse for me to stay home and play games instead of going outside :D

NickJ

Reaction score
Three weeks ago, it was chilly. Then a week and a half ago it was unseasonably warm. Now..... it's somewhere in between.

Aisha

Reaction score
Rain. Rain as far as the eye reaches. England FTW.

maniacmaran

Reaction score
I live in New York and its been on and off here. One day it's raining, the next it's hot, and the next..it's cold. Right now it's cold. It's around 30 degrees. I do enjoy cold weather more than hot weather. I can't live in hot weather places. I really can't. I'm a fall and winter person. Anyway, yeah, it's been on and off. I hope it stops messing around and just stay cold. I know that it will start snowing soon. I can not wait. I love the snow. And New York is always great during the winter time.

I love going to the city to see all the lights and all the Christmas decorations. The feeling you get in New York city during the holiday season is like no other. It's the place to be for the holidays. Okay, enough about me advertising my state. Back to the weather. So now that we are entering November, it will start to get colder...at least that's what I expect. And I hope it snows, but not as much as it did last year. Last year was too brutal. I shoveled way too much snow and couldn't feel my arms for days.

BJL717

Reaction score
Where I am located, it's currently raining and snowing. This may sound weird but I love weather like this because it's an excuse for me to be lazy. When people ask why do I like "crappy" days, I joke that it reflects my soul. It kind of does in a way. The weather makes everything look/feel how I do, so it feels more natural and relaxing, like, I'm not going against the grain as much.

LitoLawless

Reaction score
Right now I'm located in New Jersey, and the weather is pretty strange to say the least. It's was really cold and snowing about two days ago. The snow stuck for about a day (a really cold and windy one at that) and now it's sunny. It's about 34 degrees here today (I woke up not too long ago) and the sun is shining so that's a good thing. It's one of those cold days where I'm actually looking forward to going outside, instead of dreading it.

Dana

Reaction score
I'm in upstate New York. So it's been snowing here every day for the past few days. We have about four inches on the ground at the moment, which isn't too bad. I'm just hoping it will stop snowing when it comes time for me to go home for winter break in a few days from now!

fire421

Reaction score
I live in Daytona Beach, Florida and the weather is in the 80's. I personally love it because it means I can go to beach more often.

weepforsweep

Reaction score
The weather is cold but tolerable. There hasn't been any snow yet but we did have some rain. I was hoping it would become snow but didn't.

Martin

Reaction score
Looks like it is very very close to raining but we have managed to hold off so far.