• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What's The First Game You Played On Pc

ColdFlameChris

Reaction score
The first game that I've ever played on PC was the Chess, Minesweeper, Solitaire and more. But the real Arcade game that I first played was the Raptor: Call of the Shadows. I'm addicted to this game and I play this most of the day. I still remember that our monitor is still black and white, so we don't appreciate the design and graphics at that time. But I super loved it. I don't recall if I finished this game or not.

valy

Reaction score
Ha ha ha I am not one of this 95 % who does not remember, I know for sure the game I have played for the first time on my PC and this was Mario. At that, this game was the best. me and most of my friends were playing it. Sometimes the nostalgy grabs me and still plays this game.

johnmctown

Reaction score
First game i played on PC was Starcraft! My friends hook me in to it. I found that game really confusing at that time i was a beginner specially if the zergs came rushing to my base then immediately i got eliminated. Tormenting. I played my way through it. I remembered choosing the terran race just to survive rush attacks of zerglings, using supply depots to block passage to my base and using bunkers to house my marines. And yes they just remastered the first starcraft.

JaiGuru

Reaction score
Well, depending on how you define it, it was either Ghosts and Goblins on the Commodor 64, or it was probably a demo disk I got with our first "modern" PC back in 1993. It was a Packard Bell, some Pentium 1 model, and it came with a whole ream of free software and trials. One of the free games was called Journeyman Project Turbo. It was a game about time travelling and meeting an alien civilization. I remember it fondly though I don't know if it holds up as a game beyond nostalgia.