• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What's in your console?

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Haven't played a console since my PS2 died, so going back that far in 2011, I'd have to say either Resident Evil 4, Kingdom Hearts 2, or GTA San Andreas. Those were my go-to games when I fired my PS2 up, and I even got emulators for San Andreas (and eventually the PC version) so I could still play it even after years since my console died. Good times.

thart

Reaction score
In my PS2, lot of awesome games. Resident Evil 4, Metal Gear Solid, Snake eater, True Crime and Final Fantasy.
And the last game i played and i still playing it now is Resident Evil 4, I didn't finish the game yet, still need some time lol.

WarVet

Reaction score
In my PS3 I have some unused games. I sold most of them because I needed money but I still keep my favorites like Skyrim and Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain. I chose to keep games that have a lot to do just in case I got bored and decided to revisit my PS3. Other than that I have UFC and battlefield hardline also.

Pixie06

Reaction score
The most recent game that I played is Tekken 7. I so want to buy some new games now. The problem however is that I don't have that much money. I am considering to sell some of my old games to get new ones.

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
I have two consoles that I use, I have my PlayStation 3 and my PC and I love them, I love to play in both and I have different games in my two consoles, in my PS3 I have CoD modern warfare 3, CoD Advanced warfare, CoD Black Ops 3, Fifa 16, and in my PC I have Plague inc. Evolved, Batman Arkham Asylum, Batman Arkham City, Portal 1 and 2, I love those games and I play them a lot.

Sino989

Reaction score
The last game I played was Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered. It's actually still sitting in there lol. I am probably going to play it like right after this! :)

SpitfireMase

Reaction score
My Xbox One has the Witcher 3 in it. I think the last game I played on it was Overwatch though.

JaiGuru

Reaction score
Right now Breath of the Wild is hanging out in my little Switch, over there. I'm just finishing up the last of my "Zelda bucket list" points now, actually. I'm thinking Splatoon 2 will soon take its place as the cart-of-honor in my system, though. I played in all but one of the Global Testfire events a few months ago and fell in love with the frenetic fun of it all.

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
When my Xbox 360 was still working, I had Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, Skyrim, Fallout, Dark Souls, and GTA V. I used to play a lot of Tekken Tag 2 despite just playing in singleplayer or either against my little brother. I use the console version to hone my skills so that I could fight against players in arcades. It was to no avail though because it is much harder to play using arcade controls compared to gamepad where I got used to.