• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What's in your console?

sapett

Reaction score
For those of us who are console gamers, what is in your console? In other words, what was the last game you played?

The last game I played was Battlefield 3. I have been playing it pretty often for the last week or two. I was considering selling it because it wasn't doing anything but collecting dust since I hadn't played it in awhile, but I have since changed my mind.

Guardian

Reaction score
MLB 15: The Show

Bought it this past week. I've been addicted to it so far.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Halo 3 that I haven't touched in almost 2 years.
In the better alternative to the console (PC) there's nothing because Steam. :)

Icarus

Reaction score
Shamefully I have my Advanced Warfare disc in my console at the moment, only because I hopped online for the first time in at least four months and played with a friend of mine, otherwise I wouldn't have touched the damn game. I was playing Minecraft before that.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I believe it is Left 4 Dead 2, was playing it with my cousin recently.

Stealth

Reaction score
The last game I played was Forza 5. I love racing games.

Guardian

Reaction score
Stealth said:

How is that? I wish PS4 had good racing games.

Stealth

Reaction score
Guardian said:
Stealth said:

How is that? I wish PS4 had good racing games.

It's amazing. The graphics are great, and the cars are super realistic. I have a 900 horsepower 2011 Chevy Camaro! The game is really fun.

Lawson.

Reaction score
The last game I played was Destiny and I finally got my first Gjallahorn. (Arguably the best gun/rocket launcher in the game.)

jteezymob

Reaction score
Right now, NBA 2K15 is in my console. I really haven't played it these last few months. It's just been sitting there collecting dust.

niightwind

Reaction score
Which console? :angelic:

In my 3DS right now I have Pokemon Blue Mystery Dungeon. I had a random urge to restart that game the other day even though I've played through it like four times now. The last game I actually played though was downloaded from the eShop, and is Shin Megami Tensei IV.
My Wii isn't hooked up right now, but I believe the last game I had in there was either Rune Factory Frontier or Wii Fit (though, does Wii Fit count as a game? Not really sure).
The game inside of my xBox right now is Persona 4 Arena Ultimatix.
And the game inside of my PS Vita is Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair.

Last game I played overall out of all consoles though was Shin Megami Tensei IV. :)

kjonesm1

Reaction score
The game that is currently in my PS4 is Minecraft. I just played it a few hours ago and it is probably the most played in my household. My 8 year old daughter and boyfriend also like it.

pwarbi

Reaction score
I'm slightly different ad ice never actually used the disc slit in the PS4 as I've downloaded all the games ice got from off the store.

On the hard drive though I have FIFA15, GTA V, Driveclub, UFC and Watchdogs...and others I can't remember. I think I might need a clearout...

ProNine

Reaction score
The last console game I ever played was Persona 4. I still play it though.

Obi

Reaction score
FIFA 11. I basically only play games that I have installed, and that's the latest version I own because I don't really like them that much. My friend came over and asked to play FIFA, the look on his face when I whipped out this one was priceless.

syaota

Reaction score
The last game I played was Fallout 3. And hopefully soon it'll be Fallout 4. :happy:

StolenKid

Reaction score
Last game I played on my PS3 was Batman Arkham City, really good one try to buy it, the game has an awesome story.

overcast

Reaction score
I remember having the HALO with the old console that my friend owned. I played it for quite some time. And then after that I think I played mostly the games such as wolfestein and few others. Overall I'd say that some consoles like XBOX one are indeed good option for those games. I think some of these consoles with new games like Bioshock I remember as well.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Well, I often buy games digitally so I don't really have to switch the discs all the time but I do own some physical copies of games.

Currently sitting inside my PS4 is the Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. I have been doing the campaigns in it to get the coins so I can buy better operators for the multiplayer. I am still a complete newb in the MP so I want to improve :)

And in my Xbox 360 is Dragon's Dogma. I haven't turned it on ever since I bought the PS4 though, haha. Too many new games that I want to play first!