• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What's Happening?

Truffle

Reaction score
Alright, I know I have been gone for a month or two and it was probably the best months of your lives. Yet I came back and there has been a lot of beef/drama within the servers (mostly First Order) and I just wanted to be filled in, all I really know from posts is a certain someone had a heated resignation throwing some names and insults around, FO has been dead and Joff is on RA for Personal reasons while Tomboy is really the only staff I have seen, threw posts trying to keep up FO while joff is on said RA.(hope all goes well for you Joff). CW Apparently hasn't been doing so hot either but I have only read a few posts. All I'm asking for is a recap on everything going on.
1942rpbutspaceyes?

swag

Reaction score
tl;dr 5th fleet and the founders poisoned our water supply, burned our crops, and delivered a plague unto our houses

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
FO wise, it's dieing due to lack of content, we revamped it before and it got 30 people once due to a YouTuber then after went downhill. So we are most likely trying to switch server ideas due to this.

Truffle

Reaction score
FO wise, it's dieing due to lack of content, we revamped it before and it got 30 people once due to a YouTuber then after went downhill. So we are most likely trying to switch server ideas due to this.
Ah, what youtuber ;)
alsodidsomeonesaynazirp?

Truffle

Reaction score
tl;dr 5th fleet and the founders poisoned our water supply, burned our crops, and delivered a plague unto our houses
good thing im homeless so i dont have crops nor a home!

Daytona211

Reaction score
CW seems to be doing well as of this weekend. We will see in the long haul

swag

Reaction score
CW seems to be doing well as of this weekend. We will see in the long haul
fake news.png

Out of the past 30 days we only did better than 15 of them. And considering how most of those days (5/7) are weekdays that means this weekend was pretty bad. It was the worst weekend we have had in the past 30 days.

FAKE NEWS