• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What we have here is, well, me.

BrokenDownFlier

Reaction score
I'm an old gamer just wandering around the internet, looking for new games or remembering old ones. BrokenDownFlier, or BDF for short, is just the name of my game character from EV: Nova. He is usually out of money from upgrading the ship or buying new ships to use when raiders destroy the others.

I prefer CRPG's like DaggerFall and Morrowind, but I will play other types. Sometimes I'll try out new MMORPG's when I need a break from other games. I own multiple consoles and have built my own computers but still run XP because of the stability. Maybe if Win10 lives up to the hype, I'll switch to it.

In addition to games and keeping my eye on new tech to upgrade my computer to, I also read a lot of books--mostly scifi, fantasy, general fiction and adventure. My movie interests are somewhat the same as my books, with the addition of comedy, music videos and some indie films. As far as music, I can listen to almost anything since I used to be a mobile DJ but I dislike modern rap and hiphop. I just can't get into those styles anymore, guess that's what happens when you get old like me. I'm at the ancient age of 44.

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, @BrokenDownFlier
Hope you enjoy it here and stick around!
You seem like an interesting guy, glad to have you here. :)

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Nice bio! Very detailed :)

44 aint that old ;) That's coming from someone who is not even half your age either :p
and XP? Whyyyyyy :'( Just hearing that wants to make me cry lol.

Anyhow, welcome to the forum. Hope to see you around :)