• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What was your highest ranked reached in any one game?

AlexHarris

Reaction score
I know that some game ranks aren't comparable to others with some games using bronze, silver, and gold and other's using military rank or a custom rank or level. It doesn't matter which game or what rank, but what was the highest rank (At least, what you feel was your peak) in any game you've played preferably an MMO of some sort.

SpitfireMase

Reaction score
I'm pretty mediocre at most online games. I only have ever been capable of reaching the average. I could do better, as could anyone who is average if they had more time to dedicate to the game and honing necessary skills but we don't.

That being said, I'm pretty comfy in Gold on Overwatch (Gold on Console, High Silver on PC, I've played on the console most of my life and most of my overwatch time). I haven't done much else competitive ranking stuff, but I'd wager I'd be wherever most players are.

Maxthewriter

Reaction score
uuh... I can't remember. I can't recall the last time I played games in which one is ranked as one gets better and better at it. Funny, I'm trying to think of one now and I just don't see any.

The games I play now are those which require you to set the difficult level by yourself. There's this car racing in which certain levels are unlocked as I progress.
So, for now, no rank games for me.

WarVet

Reaction score
I have to say I was a mediocre player at all MMOs I played. I don't recall reaching any important position in any of them with an exception. There was a mob MMO which held these families and I was the advisor (Consigliere). Still, it was not even a serious family so NVM.

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
Marshal Commander in CWRP

PenguinManiac

Reaction score
I...think I got fourth in my local server in agar.io once. Just for a few minutes, though, I lost shortly after. Most exciting run ever.
I'm pretty bad at online games, yeah. I'm not competitive enough to care about it, nor dedicated enough to actually apply myself to improve sufficiently. I just find ranks to be stressful; plus, they tend to bring out the worst of people in teamwork-focused games. I'm here to enjoy myself, dammit.

AlexHarris

Reaction score
In Crossfire an FPS game, I was a Marshal on my first account and a Lieutenant General on my most recent account that wasn't stolen. In League of Legends I've peaked at Gold III for the time being, but I'm hoping to pass that soon enough.

Okaviator

Reaction score
The highest I've ever gotten in a video game would have to be tier X on World Of Tanks Blitz. There are basically tank tiers in blitz and I managed to get up to the highest tier which is tier X. Quite a big accomplishment in my opinion.

AlexHarris

Reaction score
The highest I've ever gotten in a video game would have to be tier X on World Of Tanks Blitz. There are basically tank tiers in blitz and I managed to get up to the highest tier which is tier X. Quite a big accomplishment in my opinion.
Oh really? That's what's up! Which tank were you rocking on the field? I frequented the T110E3. Too bad for the 150mm nerfs though. :/

Okaviator

Reaction score
Oh really? That's what's up! Which tank were you rocking on the field? I frequented the T110E3. Too bad for the 150mm nerfs though. :/
Yeah the T110E3 sure got nerfed around a year ago. I've actually been running the M48 lately. Ever since they took away it's cupola it's definitely gotta one of the best meds in the game.

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
When you own ever German tank on WoT and only play Axis tanks. My best battle on WoT was in a Chi-Ha, I got 13 kills and took like zero damage.

AlexHarris

Reaction score
Yeah the T110E3 sure got nerfed around a year ago. I've actually been running the M48 lately. Ever since they took away it's cupola it's definitely gotta one of the best meds in the game.
I should probably try that. I was always kind of an ambush kind of player so I focused on raw power more than meds. Guess that is why you're top dog lol.

Okaviator

Reaction score
When you own ever German tank on WoT and only play Axis tanks. My best battle on WoT was in a Chi-Ha, I got 13 kills and took like zero damage.
German tanks definitely have a sweet spot in my heart. Rumbling around in the E-100 and hearing its huge shell echoe across the map was and still is a highlight for me.

Okaviator

Reaction score
I should probably try that I was always kind of an ambush kind of player so I never really focused on raw power more than meds. Guess that is why you're top dog lol.
Heh, you should check out my YouTube channel I made for blitz. I posted quite a few videos on blitz so far. I actually went to New York last year for a blitz Esports tournament. So now I'm just busy helping out the community learn a few tips and tricks. If you're interested, just search up Okaviator on YouTube and the first result should be my YouTube channel.

TheArticulate

Reaction score
The only game I've ever been ranked in is League of Legends, and even there I'm not particularly competitive. I reached Silver 4 really early this season, and quit playing ranked after that. I could have maybe climbed a couple more tiers, but it's just not that important to me.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Well, I was far more competitive when I was younger and more of a hardcore gamer. Back then I would care about my ranking but now I honestly don't. For me, first is fun then comes a healthy doze of competition. I played CoD4 on a high level with ESL cups but there wasn't a ranking system where you would have bronze, silver, gold, ... The game with such system that I have played is League of Legends and Overwatch.

I don't play League very actively anymore but when I did, I reached Diamond tier. Maybe I could get higher if I had put more time into it. And Overwatch, I am currently gold but was plat the last season :p Not really bothered though. I mess around on it too much!

valy

Reaction score
Hi, Alex, my highest level ranking is my Orsimer Dark Paladin, he is Level 87. Usually, I lose interest after about level 60 the game can get a bit easy, even on the higher difficulty settings.

Pixie06

Reaction score
I used to play Commando 2 and completed all the levels after much struggle. This was a very good game and I was quite addicted to it. I was even tempted to use cheats at times as I wanted to complete the game but I didn't do it. My cousin and I played the game together till we achieved the objective.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I was 3.5k MMR on Dota 2 then I realized when I won one, I lost one as well. It was back and forth with no progress really, and even though I won, the MMR still won't change since I ended up losing the next round. It got boring pretty quickly after that realization, so I stopped playing and just focused on more games so I can at least enjoy them without having to waste my time in a losing game; that's one hour of your life right there each time.

nickdamon

Reaction score
I think with Overwatch I have the highest level I've ever gotten to in a game. That being said, most games I haven't played for 2+ years except for GTA. I see some people in GTA at lvl 8000 or some craziness and I'm like... dang. Anyway, I think I'd like to start playing some WarThunder of Rise of Flight and I assume they have a sort of ranking system.