• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What was your favorite game on the first platform you owned?

StolenKid

Reaction score
Oh my god, same as you, my first console and my favorite game from that console was Crash Bandicoot, I had the trilogy, but the best for me was the third one, Crash Bandicoot Warped or something like that, can't remember it.

yunken

Reaction score
My first platform game was Sega. And the only game I had then was Sonic.
I keep on playing the game all the times until when I had my second game before I started limiting myself from playing the Sonic

Jameson

Reaction score
My first console was PlayStation 1.My favorite game was Granturismo Riders.

PenguinManiac

Reaction score
The first console I played on was the NES, and Mega Man 2 was my favourite game there, no question. However, the first one I owned (the first one that was gifted to me, at least) was the PSX, and... well, choosing a game is hard. I loved Spyro and Crash, but Medievil always struck a chord with me. It felt so different and fun to play like no other game back then.

Soulwatcher

Reaction score
My original game console was the NES and my favorite game was the Legend Of Zelda. I can not even count how may times that I beat that game. And I was a master at gambling, I could beat the gamble guy every time and I had a endless supply of money and I could buy anything that I wanted lol. :smiley:

fishmonk

Reaction score
My first game platform was Sega. I played a variety using cartridges. Back then , my television was pretty small. Looking back, it's amazing how far we have come to today's stage of VR gaming. Unfortunately, I have no idea where my Sega console is now.

WarVet

Reaction score
Getting a Super Nintendo with Final Fantasy VI for my birthday really changed my whole life! With its awesome story and gameplay, it turned me into an RPG lover from day 1. To this day I still think it is the best game ever! Asides from that, the SNES really had a stellar lineup of games, with Super Mario World, Chrono Trigger, and Super Metroid, just to name a few!
I played FF7 on an emulator bur i have to agree with you that it was definitely an RPG that changed my life (and others as well it seems) did you play the remastered version?

mistakenichi

Reaction score
My first platform was the NES. I liked all the included games, and I had a lot of other individual games: Mario 3, Contra, Mario 14, Duck Hunter (with the gun aww yea), and others, but mi favorite one was Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers, what an exciting two players adventure! Oh, those times. I also played Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle and Lode Runner (this one very hard for me at the moment).

Your thread made me lay in my bed and travel through a bunch of emotions and memories. Ty.

Last edited: