• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What type music do you like?

Mollify

Reaction score
I like rap and dubstep. It's pretty awesome, like myself. :D

Zahreah

Reaction score
Dubstep.............................................................

MrTheJoker

Reaction score
Dubstep all the way but skrillix sucks. Reptile was good, to overplayed and there songs sound like a dieing dog.

Imagine

Reaction score
I Like Rap / Grime Also I Listen To Dubstep Occasionally
My Favourite Aritst Is : Benny Banks

Google

Reaction score
I'll listen to anything thrown out there. Only ones I don't like are the ones that all they do is say cuss words the whole time, no story to them, and they just plain suck.

Mollify

Reaction score
Google said:
I'll listen to anything thrown out there. Only ones I don't like are the ones that all they do is say cuss words the whole time, no story to them, and they just plain suck.

That's hurtful. No, just kidding but it's true. Some have stories like Eminems songs.

Zahreah

Reaction score
I'm not happy with my first reply.

Mostly Progressive House, House in general. Trap. EDM. But some Dubstep on occasion. Electro and DnB :)
But like Rock aswell. And even some "pop" music on occasion. ^^

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Voi said:
I'm not happy with my first reply.

Mostly Progressive House, House in general. Trap. EDM. But some Dubstep on occasion. Electro and DnB :)
But like Rock aswell. And even some "pop" music on occasion. ^^

I would listen to the pop music that has good bass, but then again it wouldn't be considered pop then would it.

The Governor

Reaction score
Rock is my favorite, but I also listen to country, classical, and a variety of other music - anything except rap. I hate rap.

Bazinga!

Reaction score
I listen to rock/metal most of the time. The only thing I can't stand is country and that is because I'm forced to listen to it all day at work.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Bazinga! said:
I listen to rock/metal most of the time. The only thing I can't stand is country and that is because I'm forced to listen to it all day at work.

Haha, I would imagine that you being from the south, you would hear it a lot.

Stealth

Reaction score
Haha Bazinga, you live in the wrong area then. I like faster country such as Jason Aldean although I can always listen to Hank Williams and Hank Williams Jr. Can't stand Hank 3 though.

ShaneVP

Reaction score
I like all sorts of music, as long as it isn't too old, classical/opera or metal. I need to be able to understand the lyrics and if I find it catchy, then I like it. Although I do prefer hip-hop/rap.

DistanceDesigns

Reaction score
Rap, Regular, Country (Only cause Voi Payed me), and Tox's Music (Dumb music) :p