• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What TV shows are you watching now?

Jack

Founding Member
Reaction score
I've recently got in to Southland and that's really good.

Jack

Founding Member
Reaction score
I've recently got in to Southland and that's really good.

Dana

Reaction score
Currently I'm binge watching The Vampire Diaries. I know it's super girly but I like it so far, even though I'm not even halfway through season 1.

Shimus

Reaction score
Vampire Diaries is kinda girly, but it was still enjoyable for me as a Man. Damon is a complete badass. It gets better through the seasons. If I may suggest you to watch "THE ORIGINALS" it's about Klaus's family and the Original Vampires (from Vampire Dairies) and it's quite a deal more dark and easier to watch but they both have cameo roles between them and they are CW shows.

I'm currently watching Season 3 of FRINGE. First season was like a typical cop drama and I almost ALMOST put it down. The second season and third seasons have been FANTASTIC, it went from cop drama to dual world parallel theories and the worlds overlapping like the game Tales of Symphonia, but in a modern day setting. It's very well handled.

That, the second season of HELIX on Sci-FI. It's another good show.

Michael

Reaction score
I am now currently watching King of The Hill. They are doing reruns but I already seen this episode already. So, I'm on my computer and posting away.

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
I just finished watching a tv show called Fire Fly. Its amazing anyone and everyone should watch it

lamanlupa

Reaction score
I am currently watching my collection of Spartacus: Both Blood and Sand and also Gods of the Arena. I love the gore, violence and the tasteful but graphic sex scenes in the show. Always loved this show especially these two seasons. Stories about the gladiators that take part in roman matches and the early Roman settings and also the brilliant dialogue is what I love most about the show. John Hannah is great in his role, Lucy Lawless is beautiful... still (she is really a fox here) and each episode is great.