• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What TV shows are you watching now?

Beverly

Reaction score
Currently, I'm watching Boss and The Tudors on Netflix. I like both shows as they have great political intrigue and drama (though set in different times). I'm not much into sitcoms anymore, though at one time, I really liked shows like Fraiser (also on Netflix) as well as The Office and Parks and Recreation.

What shows are you watching now?

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
I'm going to tryout American Horror Stories

Squigly

Reaction score
I'm clearing old episodes of Game of Thrones now haha. Also closely following a few anime series in the new fall 2014 season: Fate/stay night Unlimited Blade Works and Amagi Brilliant Park.

Saffy

Reaction score
I watch a lot of random stuff on Netflix lol but I've been watching Flash which seems interesting.. I'm not a huge tv person, my fiance is. He watched agents of shield, flash, um and some other stuff I don't know what lol

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
The Walking Dead! Season 5 is finally here yaay!
Game of Thrones, American Horror Story, yknow. Those sort of shows.

Saffy

Reaction score
I hear a lot about Game of Thrones but I have yet to watch it because we don't have HBO... :( Was thinking of buying it, is it worth the price?

CosmicOdyssey

Reaction score
Firefly because firefly is always there.
Flash,agents of shield, arrow, person of interest, elementary, random stuff on Netflix.
Gundam build fighters try on YouTube. If you haven't heard of it catch the first season on YouTube.

Saffy

Reaction score
You might also want to add that gundam is not in english and has subtitles because they never did it in english... I forgot about person of interest we haven't actually watched that in a while

Squigly

Reaction score
Firefly because firefly is always there.
Flash,agents of shield, arrow, person of interest, elementary, random stuff on Netflix.
Gundam build fighters try on YouTube. If you haven't heard of it catch the first season on YouTube.
It's probably easier just to torrent or watch Gundam and other anime on streaming sites like animeultima or crunchyroll. Mostly fansubs though, audio is still in Japanese as Saffy has said.

Beverly

Reaction score
The Walking Dead! Season 5 is finally here yaay!
Game of Thrones, American Horror Story, yknow. Those sort of shows.

I want to watch Game of Thrones! :)

Just recently started Alias, and I like that show a lot. I didn't think it would be so good.

Jack

Founding Member
Reaction score
I watch these shows and I generally love them:

- The Big Bang Theory
- Chicago Fire
- Brooklyn Nine Nine
- Two and a Half Men
- Alaska State Troopers
- Lizard Lick Towing

Squigly

Reaction score
Is Big Bang Theory still good? I dropped it a while back since the quality seemed to have gone downhill quite a bit. To be honest Sheldon is the one carrying the series, I would probably have stopped watching earlier if it wasn't for that character.

LitoLawless

Reaction score
I'm a sucker for comic book related TV so I've been watching Arrow, The Flash, and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. I'm so sad that they are going on winter break but I'm excited because I have yet to watch the last couple of episodes. I ALSO LIKE Constantine but it's on the verge of getting cancelled. Gotham is another really good show as well. I don't know what else is good to watch on TV, I don't really think anything else matters. Does WWE RAW count? I watch that every week too.

Dana

Reaction score
Is Big Bang Theory still good? I dropped it a while back since the quality seemed to have gone downhill quite a bit. To be honest Sheldon is the one carrying the series, I would probably have stopped watching earlier if it wasn't for that character.
Yeah, I mean it was the number one show on CBS last year. I would definitely still say that it's great and you should go back and watch the older episodes if you can!

BJL717

Reaction score
Currently, I am watching "Undercover Boss". This is by far one of my favorite TV shows on Netflix. I must admit, my eyes watered quite often. It's amazing to see people get rewarded for their work.

BJL717

Reaction score
Currently, I am watching "Undercover Boss". This is by far one of my favorite TV shows on Netflix. I must admit, my eyes watered quite often. It's amazing to see people get rewarded for their work.

MrHurricane

Reaction score
Currently I am watching the last, 7th season of Sons of Anarchy. The first half of it so far seems a bit lackluster after the ending of the 6th, but it seems to pick up during the second half of the season.