• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What Series Do You Think Would Make a Good MMO?

arachnophobik

Reaction score
For me, it would be Dragon Ball. I realize that we already have a Dragon Ball MMO, but that isn't exactly good. The DB MMO is quite repetitive and the story isn't really that great, but I think some people could agree with me when I say a Dragon Ball MMO could have some potential. Just imagine a big sandbox open world where the classes are like those of Xenoverse and the skills and combat style are much more diverse. I think would've been really good if done right.

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
I first thought of Metal Gear Solid but I don't know how that will work out since the game is more on militaristic of some sort. Then I remember one game that can potentially be the best online game if it became a MMO, and it's The Witcher franchise. I know there is already Monster Hunter for that but Monster Hunter has a different feel to it unlike The Witcher which had a much more serious and darker theme to it. Hunting monsters would be difficult and would require strategies to defeat, and the world will be open with players able to interact with each other, forming a party of a maximum of 4 players. There would be dungeons too that will be difficulty but will have rare loots. One thing that could make the game very interesting is PVP. Players can engage on 1v1 fights or party versus party fights. There is just so much potential for the game and it would be better if they expand the lore much more.

Soulwatcher

Reaction score
I would love to see a Fallout MMORPG, I think that it would do really well because it has a huge following. I bet I spent over 1000+ hours playing the last 3 Fallout games. However I spent the most time playing Fallout 3. I can guarantee that I spent at least 600 hours playing that game. Its by far my favorite Fallout in the series.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
I would love to see a Fallout MMORPG, I think that it would do really well because it has a huge following. I bet I spent over 1000+ hours playing the last 3 Fallout games. However I spent the most time playing Fallout 3. I can guarantee that I spent at least 600 hours playing that game. Its by far my favorite Fallout in the series.
^^ THIS

A Fallout MMO would be so amazing. I can already tell that it's going to be more of a survival game instead of an RPG. People scavenging for radiated food, trying to lure out a hoard of ghouls in an area, joining the Brotherhood of Steel and other factions, that would be amazing. I wonder if Bethesda is actually going to try making it though, Fallout is one of the games they're most known for anyways.

Clara1993

Reaction score
Good question,
For me to say this game is a great one I base on three main characteristics which include: The artwork in the game, action based on gameplay, and uniqueness this also ncludes anything new I never find in other games :)
And the serie I think would give all that to me would be Teen wolf and The last ship :) in teen wolf I would play Lydia, The last ship I would play captain Chandler ;-)