• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

reginafalange

Reaction score
I own a ZTE Nubia and it's really great. I never thought that brands like this and Huawei could build really good phones. No complain so far about all the devices I've had previously to be honest. I'd totally recomend it. :smile:

BeardedMamba

Reaction score
I own a Cloudfone Excite Prime, it's nice, great camera, dual sim, 2GB, Android 5.1 Lollipop. It costs around $70. I don't play a lot of games on my phone, so it's worth it and have a great battery life.

overcast

Reaction score
I have Redmi Note. I have the first version. It is 5.5 inch display screen phone. And it has some decent configuration. Also the phone being oldest in the market. I think it may not play some of the modern apps on it. I'd say in future this may change. I may have to buy something like Note 5 from Redmi. I'll see if I can upgrade.

SerSlavos

Reaction score
I have Alcatel One Touch Idol 3. So far I am satisfied with how it is working. Sometimes it gets stuck, but it happened with almost every android phone I had so far, so it's not that big of a deal. The thing I like most about it are stereo speakers and JBL headphones since I am using my phone mostly for music when I'm traveling or so.

astroroid10293

Reaction score
I'm currently rocking the iPhone 5S. I've been using it for a while now, and I'm really looking forward to getting an Android phone instead (of course one that doesn't explode) since their restrictions are much less compared to Apple. I'm definitely looking into a phone with a bigger screen, as I am interested in watching videos and playing mobile games.

megaman93

Reaction score
I used to have an iPhone 6s. It was stolen a couple months ago so I've been rocking the very old Samsung Galaxy Note 4. I haven't used Android in a while but I can definitively state that I love iOS so much more. Despite the customization features of Android, I love the simplicity of the iPhone. I really hope to get a new iPhone soon.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
I currently don't own a smartphone as I broke mine about a year ago, but I am saving up for an Asus Zenfone Selfie. The specs are really good for my taste and the local online shop in my country has it at a really cheap price, I'm just hoping that I would save enough before the sale is over. The specs are great as I think it's unique in a way that both it's cameras are 13mp, unlike the other more expensive smartphones.

valy

Reaction score
I have a amartphone, a Lenovo 6010 with a 4G network, and has a capacity of 16 GB, the operating system is android v5.1 known as Lollipop. I am satisfied on my phone, it works just fine and i never had any problems of comunication or other kind.

Empire

Reaction score
I have an Microsoft 640. Long story short they meant to send one buy got two instead with one DNA Monster headset also. Paid $150 worth of $300. So it was good. Before that I had an 540.

And yes, it's an windows 10 phone

WarVet

Reaction score
Currently, I'm using an iPhone 4s. I've been using it for almost 10 years now and while it has seen better days(Processing and battery issues) it's still going strong. I do like Apple, its products are top quality. My only complaint is about all the exclusivity issues. The iOS, battery, apps and everything else have to be exclusive that's quite annoying.

troslim

Reaction score
I currently have a OnePlus One, probably have been using it for about 2 and a half years right now. Still holding up very well speedwise, battery is doing pretty well too. Very good quality product for a very low price at the time. Hope it can last me some more time as I am very happy using it.

Pixie06

Reaction score
I was previously using a Samsung S4 which got damaged. Smartphones are not that strong nowadays. However, I got another Smartphone of the same brand :tonguewink:. I am currently using a Samsung A5. I find this to be a quite good phone and the most important thing of all is that I can play my favorite games on it.

Okaviator

Reaction score
I currently have an iPhone 7+ that I play my mobile games on. It's actually quite mind blowing how advanced tech has become.

Lindsy90

Reaction score
My current phone is a Nexus 6p. Highly recommend it, best phone i've ever owned and i sold a note 5 in for it there's really very little you can go wrrong with. High end specs, able to rival top end phone but at a fraction of the cost, no bloatware and as close to stock android as you'll get. Fingerprint sensor is the best i've used and everything else is just good. ;)

Clara1993

Reaction score
My current phone is Samsung galaxy note 5,
When I go to buy a phone the first thing I check is Camera and memory, Because I really like to take pictures And not every time I carry my Digital camera so Most of the times I use my phone because it's quick and I like it.

Lilian Arther

Reaction score
I have HTC m9 ,
It's very fast , his not lagging at all! I love it I used to have Samsung Galaxy Dous , and it was a pain in the neck for crying out loud !! -_-

Kharyode

Reaction score
I am currently using Infinix hot 4: with cool specs
Infinix Hot 4 X557 is a direct successor and it offers a 5.5-inch
display, but with an upgrade to Android 6.0
(Marshmallow) and introduction of a fingerprint
sensor.
Infinix Hot 4 also boasts of 33% more
battery capacity and offers improvements in the
camera.

lordrenly

Reaction score
I have iPhone 6 that I continuously carry and upgrade from my past iPhone 5. I think I will get iPhone 7 when it will be released. I still have my old casual mobile phone games that I have been continuously carried. Also, I still have my old Clash of Clans game that I still play from more than 3 years ago. I think what is nice about iPhone upgrades is that you can pretty much keep your old games and apps so it is easy for me to change to newer version of iPhone.

zeedollar

Reaction score
I own an Huawei Media Pad, an awesome tablet i might say and good screen width when i do gaming on it. I actually got it on my last birthday and it has served me well i must say, The power could take me over 2 day without charge which is simply amazing to me.

Soulwatcher

Reaction score
I have a Samsung Galaxy S8+ and the thing is amazing to say the least. I also have the Samsung USB-C to Hdmi adaptor and I am able to broadcast Minecraft in 4k to my 49' UHD TV and I am able to control the game with my Xbox One S controller and play music and record on the phone all at the same time and the phone never misses a beat. It was worth every dime that I paid for the phone. And I would highly recommend it to anyone.