• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What PC games are hot right now?

iTommy

Reaction score
I am looking for some action games to play on my PC, with the requirement is they need to have great graphic and gameplay. What are your suggestions? What PC action games are hot right now?

peachpurple

Reaction score
If you like action games, you should try Overwatch. It is very popular among the teens right now and everyone is talking about it. It is alike Team Fortess, lots of levels which are making gamers anxious and excited, different ways to beat the enemies, lots of brain thinking and the game is very challenging.

iTommy

Reaction score
I search Overwatch on Google and it is a good game but it is an online game?
If so, I would go with offline games only.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Overwatch. That's all I hear about at the moment. Lots of fan art, lots of discussions everywhere, but I never got attracted to it since it's a first person MOBA which means lots of moving around, and I easily get dizzy (motion sickness) when I move around a lot in a first person's perspective. That's why I stuck with Dota 2 until I got bored of that game and just played single player games since then.

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
If you haven't played The Witcher III yet then I suggest you try the game out. It's an action game with a mix of adventure. There are mythical creatures and it makes the lore of the game interesting. There are also different outcomes for each decision you make.

You could also try out Grand Theft Auto V too just for the single player mode. It's very fun and a great way to let time pass.
I'm still thinking of other worthwhile singleplayer action games though.

iTommy

Reaction score
If you haven't played The Witcher III yet then I suggest you try the game out. It's an action game with a mix of adventure. There are mythical creatures and it makes the lore of the game interesting. There are also different outcomes for each decision you make.

You could also try out Grand Theft Auto V too just for the single player mode. It's very fun and a great way to let time pass.
I'm still thinking of other worthwhile singleplayer action games though.
Whoops, it is a great game with great graphic. I didn't know this game before
Can you share more details about it?
For example, what specs do I need for my PC to run it?
Is it an offline game?
How many space do I need to install the game???etc

Thanks

Tania997

Reaction score
Is it an offline game?

Thanks
If you are talking about The Witcher 3, it is great.
You need about 40 GB to run this game. It works offline and these are the minimum specs:

cpu: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz / AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940
ram: 6 GB
Video Card: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660 / AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870

SeanP

Reaction score
Is it an offline game?

Thanks

If your system can run the Witcher, then you must play it! The game checks all of the criteria you have listed: great graphics, great world, immersive story, etc. One of the best single-player experiences you can have - maybe one of the best ever.

Have you ever played the Elder Scrolls? That's another great single-player franchise for you to immerse yourself in. Fallout is made by the same developers, but scratches a different itch than Elder Scrolls, as its set in a post-apocalyptic wasteland rather than a fantasy universal.

Gladdy

Reaction score
So only offline based games? hmm...

My suggestions are:
- DOOM (the new one),
- NieR: Automata,
- Prey,
- Skyrim,
- Fallout 4,
- Outlast 2,

Skyrim and Fallout 4 aren't exactly new but they're both extremely good games that I think you'd enjoy. Either way, check out my list and hopefully something catches your eye :)