• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What kind of video game do you like best?

iTommy

Reaction score
I like video games very much, and I have become so addicted to kind of this game and I just cannot explain it. What kind of video game do you like best? If yes then why?
I hope to hear your opinions. :)

Soulwatcher

Reaction score
I love Rpg's and MMORPG's I can waste my life away for hours on end playing those kind of games. I have had over 365+ days played on many MMORPGS. Which means 24hrs logged into the game is 1 day. So that means I wasted a whole year of my life sitting in front of a computer monitor wasting my life away.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Same as Soulwatcher. I am also a huge fan of anything that's RPG or even better multiplayer RPG. Why? it's pretty simple because they're the best to truly immerse yourself into. They have the most wonderful worlds to explore. The best RPG games provide you so many things and not just the main story line; different activities, side quests and exploration and more. These games will keep you busy and entertained much longer than other genres and that's why they're my preferred choice.

JoeMilford

Reaction score
I think I get the most addicted to RPG games as well. I let my imagination get sucked into the world and the environment of the game. I am currently getting stuck in the world of Witcher, and there are days I have to force myself not to play so that I can stay disciplined and complete more of my own work as a writer.

iTommy

Reaction score
I love Rpg's and MMORPG's I can waste my life away for hours on end playing those kind of games. I have had over 365+ days played on many MMORPGS. Which means 24hrs logged into the game is 1 day. So that means I wasted a whole year of my life sitting in front of a computer monitor wasting my life away.
I thought Rpg and MMORPG are same type which I played sometimes.
And yes, when we have more free time, it is hard to leave our PC with games and I remembered I spent 12 hours a day for games in the past but now I limited my time for games daily because I have more works need to do.

kenoobie

Reaction score
The resurgence of metroidvania games makes me happy. I loved playing Castlevania: SotN and would spend hours looking for unexplored area of the map. I am looking forward to the new titles on this genre.

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
I love Multiplayer Online Battle Arena games because of the strategic and competitive atmosphere each game provides. It's exciting to think that a team could win a game using different tactics and strategies. The approaches in such games have a large possibilities, that is why it is exciting to play, especially with friends. This is especially the case for Defense of the Ancients 2 for me, but it can be frustrating at times because some team members do not cooperate.

peachpurple

Reaction score
Tiny tales, Heart of the forest, I love the music background, the graphic was awesome and the game is a mind thinking game where you have to search for the items listed. There are many levels to complete, gifts to retrieve and hints just in case you cannot pass the level. Love this game!

valy

Reaction score
My favorite game on my PC is the First Person Shooter (FPS), and to be more precisely love to play Counter Strike Global Offensive. I can make a team of five people play against five people in the competition. I am glad to say that we are really good players because we are winning the match!
But winning doesn't make me get bored by this game, I still like to play it more and more.

Denis_P

Reaction score
I would have to say that just about any game that is an open-world action RPG or an MMORPG is probably going to be a winner in my book. I'm all about immersion when I play video games, and no other genre of video games makes you feel more invested in the character than when you define the hero you're playing. Games like The Elder Scrolls series and Fallout are legendary RPG's for being so immersive. You want a living, breathing world that absolutely captivates you, and the open-world RPG genre does it best.

Gladdy

Reaction score
I thought Rpg and MMORPG are same type which I played sometimes.
And yes, when we have more free time, it is hard to leave our PC with games and I remembered I spent 12 hours a day for games in the past but now I limited my time for games daily because I have more works need to do.
Well, yes, they can be fairly similar since they're both RPG's but the main difference is that one is offline based and one is online based.

RPG - roleplaying game; it can be completely offline without any online modes whatsoever. For example, The Witcher.

MMORPG - massively multiplayer online role playing game; as you see it even has multiplayer in its name. It's solely based around multiplayer and playing over the internet with other people. A perfect example are games like World of Warcraft :)

I hope this explains it a bit!