• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What is your favorite pastime?

Claraviolet

Reaction score
I love reading horror stories or watching horror movies.Even though I can't stand the sight of blood,I couldn't help myself from watching them :)

So,what is your favorite pastime, everyone?

Squigly

Reaction score
I like to play poker, blackjack and contract bridge with friends. Alongside that I also enjoy learning new card tricks and card flourishes, though I'm nowhere near dexterous enough to do the higher level ones.

One of the nicer flourishes which I'm proud to have mastered though is the one hand card shuffle. But because of that people always want me to do the dirty work of shuffling/dealing cards after every round :(

I also really like custom printed Bicycle cards, but they're really expensive where I live haha.

fc8268e17df0ecc77661b5657c00ef06_large.jpg

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/elitecards/gold-bicycle-playing-cards-deck

^My dream deck, sadly I missed the kickstarter :confused:

NickJ

Reaction score
The 90's. Best movies, best food, better world, better everything. The year 2000 ushered in the decline of American civilization as we know it.

Saffy

Reaction score
I just noticed this post. I'm a photographer so I photograph things, that's what I do! I'll also draw on occasion but I seem to have really lost my ability to draw.

my photography can be seen at these two places:
www.facebook.com/blsphotographysd

blsphotography.deviantart.com

I have a website too but I haven't updated it since I've been so busy with school so I'm not going to list that.

Jack

Founding Member
Reaction score
I love gaming and anything to do with technology. I like sim racing in my spare time and I also play sports such as football, golf and rugby.

CosmicOdyssey

Reaction score
We're all here so I'm assuming gaming is the answer across the board. I also watch some TV and read some comics

Beverly

Reaction score
I love playing Steam Games, Xbox 360, Runescape, Facebook games, writing, hanging out with my daughter and gaming with her and watching TV shows. We also like to go out shopping together. My daughter is the best person to shop with and has amazing tastes. :)

maniacmaran

Reaction score
I would have to say music. I love to listen to music and just get lost in it, and daydream about things. I always listen to music, everyday. If I don't, then I feel really weird and empty. Music is amazing. I also love to take pictures and just capture moments in time. It's amazing how you can capture the present. Photography is like a form of time travel to me. I love to just be able to go places, just by looking at a picture. It's incredible, and so is music. I use them both to pass time, but mostly music.

Michael

Reaction score
Watch my favorite YouTubers while my dog sleeps with me, listen to rap as usual, read some creepypastas. Check out some cool deals on Steam and browse the free games section then play that for a while.