• Game Rebels: The site that rewards you for posting
  • Join The Awesome ARK Server!

Island PVE (Official Rates x2) by Vurh.Club
    Join ARK Server! Join ARK Discord!
  • The Game Shop V2!

A Complete revamp! Hundreds of FREE games, now available!
    Shop Now!
  • Game Rebels Community

Welcome to this awesome gaming forum
    Register Now
  • Earn Points to Buy Games!

The more you post, the more you earn
    Learn More

What is the use of R$?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JBFernandez, Feb 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBFernandez

JBFernandez New Member

Hi. I am new to this forum, and just wondering about the use of R$? I know that I will gain it each time I will post something on this forum. But I have no idea where I will use it or what is its usage? Is it something I can convert into cash? Or can use it as a payment for online transactions? Kindly enlighten me. Thank you!

2. Jordan

Jordan Founder Owner

Hi @JBFernandez !

First, welcome to Game Rebels!
    Second, Rebellions are used to purchase items from our game shop:
    https://www.gamerebels.com/shop

Basically, the more you participate in the community, the more Rebellions you earn, and then you are able to purchase real games! Everything is 100% automatic. Once you purchase a game, you will need to either claim it or gift it. Once claimed, you will get a key (whether that is for steam, origin, etc) in your purchase history. You can then redeem the game :)

3. ion

ion New Member

I'm also wondering the use of R$ I'm also new here, thanks for this forum and thanks for the answer founder, it helps a lot. So the R$ is to purchase games, I think I need to earn more R$, thanks sir.

4. JBFernandez

JBFernandez New Member

Whoooaaa. That was so awesome! :cool: This is the first time I had joined a forum that was so generous on their members. I'm so glad to be a part of this community. :) Thank you Jordan for addressing my concern. I'm looking forward to gaining more Rebellions, so expect me to be more active in posting. :D

Jordan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.