• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What is ARAM?

c9h2ua

Reaction score
I don't know is it a stupid question for you guys?
Few days ago, my friend kept saying poro is so cute.
However, I don't know what it is. My friend said I can find it in the ARAM.
I know it is one of the game modes in League of Legends, but I have never played before.
Can anyone tell me what it is??

Qarnage

Reaction score
ARAM is short for All Random All Mid.It's a game mode where both teams fight each other on a map that is basically a straight line. Everybody gets a random champion at the start of the game which means they cannot choose what they play themselves. It's mostly a fun mode, not to be taken seriously. Poro's are small monsters that walk around on the map, they are untargettable and you can feed them a cookie that you automatically get at the start of the game.

YellowTrain

Reaction score
Basically what Qarnage said. ARAM is like having both teams rush down middle lane, except they do it for the entire team. They cannot go to base to heal, and cannot buy until they die. It is usually really fun to play, especially with friends. You should try it sometime, and change it up from your regulars summoners rift.

c9h2ua

Reaction score
Thanks for solving my question!! They help me a lot and I know ARAM more now.
I think I would take more practices first before I player ARAM, because I am not sure can I handle those champion that I haven't tried before!!
:):)

Epicfied

Reaction score
Thanks for solving my question!! They help me a lot and I know ARAM more now.
I think I would take more practices first before I player ARAM, because I am not sure can I handle those champion that I haven't tried before!!
:):)
A lot of people are going to hit a random champion they've never played before. It's a great way to experiment and possibly find a champion you never though you'd like. While in champ select, it does allow you to trade with people as long as you both own that champion. They may decline the offer.

Nate5

Reaction score
I often play this game mode when I'm bored and I don't want the stress and responsibilities of a role like in Summoners Rift. Sometimes I get a champion I don't have that's on free rotation, and I feel like it's a great way to try them out. The majority of people playing ARAM take it less seriously, and it's also a great way for a casual game with friends.

cyberpinoy

Reaction score
I think ARAM (All Randonm All Mid) is a way to test the gamers skills, because most likely you will get a champion you will now knwo so then it comes down to skills, Because the game is all mid it makes for fast leveling and faster gameplay. This mode is a great way to both relax and get to know new Champions basically by force.

tournique

Reaction score
I used to play ARAM when I didn't have time for a full game or wanted to have fun with mates. It's a fun to play game mode when you want something different and not that serious. I would recommend it to anyone for the fun !