• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What is a false fact everyone thinks is true?

Wiz Khalifa

Reaction score
Everyone always tells me that I'm going to get arthritis because I crack my knuckles all the time, but that's not true. You don't get arthritis from cracking your knuckles. What are some false facts that you know about but most people think is true?

Twinkie Pinkie

Reaction score
Well first of all: That's good to hear about the knuckles. I crack them all the time and people at school are always telling me that lol.

A ton of people think that Michael Jackson molested a child but that has already been proven a false allegation ^_^ they gotta search before they say. :p

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
I crack my knuckles all the time aha and it annoys everyone else. It's not proven whether you can get arthritis or not, nobody knows, I guess it's just something to scare or stop you from doing it. And Twinkie, that's annoyed me for so long. Every time people mentioned him they brought up a load of shit about him and children. Sickens me, people don't know their facts!

Skeptik

Reaction score
It annoys me when people say that your blood is blue inside your body but when it touches oxygen, it turns red. Yet, oxygen is in your blood.

Pluto

Reaction score
^Veins turn blue, Arteries are also Blue or Deep red (Sometimes purple) Its just the plasma in your blood, it changes with tissue.

Everyone says this: You broke physics. When physics cannot be broken ever, only manipulated.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Vikings wore horns on their helmets, they never did! They had horns on their helmets in a play once and now everyone thinks they wore them.