• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What games are you playing?

Denis_P

Reaction score
At the moment I'm playing Terraria. I hadn't played in a while and I used to be pretty addicted to it, but I decided to visit it again after a couple of months of not playing. I needed a break from Stardew Valley and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. I've been playing ridiculous amounts of both and I feel like I'm starting to burnout on both games.

Terraria is a lot less relaxing than I remember it to be, though. At least for me, lots of death by falling until I get better equipment again.

Thammy

Reaction score
Scariest game That definitely has to be god of war. Lol, all em devil looking creatures in it. I'll rather not play it at night, just to avoid some nightmare while asleep

Hakinator

Reaction score
I'm currently playing CSGO, Overwatch and Hearthstone. Most of the time I'm playing Hearthsone because I'm not really the best at games like CSGO and Overwatch. I'm also playing Mount & Blade: Warband which I bougth at the steam summer sale. If you want to play Overwatch but you don't know if it's worth the money you can always try Paladins first.

Gladdy

Reaction score
I am playing too many at once, haha :D it sucks that the day only has 24 hours and you have real life responsibilities but hey. The games that I'm currently playing are:
PC - World of Warcraft, PUBG, Overwatch, The Long Dark, Miscreated.
PS4 - Diablo 3 new season, Heavy Rain, replaying FFX remade.
Xbox 360 - GTA V.

Pixie06

Reaction score
I am playing Tekken, FIFA 17, Grand Theft Auto V and Call of Duty 4 for the time being. Those are some very good games I would say and I am addicted to them. I would highly recommend them

yaorice

Reaction score
I've been playing a lot of casual games recently, so a lot of Sunless Sea and some Civ 5 with friends when they're online. I have yet to finish the new Fire Emblem game too...there's always too many on the list to finish.

ZXD22

Reaction score
I play Team Fortress 2, Street Fighter IV, Beamng.Drive, and also a little bit of Yooka-Laylee as well. I am currently learning and having quite a bit of fun with Beamng.Drive though. You can do like anything on that game.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Well... Depends on my mood, basically. For example, yesterday I was in the adventurous spirit, so I decided to play Tomb Raider. :wink:

tinrmz15

Reaction score
The games I am currently playing are Soldier Front, League of Legends, Mobile Legends (if I don't get a chance to play LOL haha), NBA 2k17 and Need for Speed. I play online/FPS games during the day and play NBA, NFS or Mobile Legends on my phone when I'm too lazy to get out of bed hahaha. But the game I play the most is Soldier Front :D.

luispas

Reaction score
Right now I can only play League of Legends and Clash Royale. I've been playing League since 5 years ago (I think) and I'm not even a bit bored of it, it's so fun and entertaining, I love to spend time on it playing with my friends.

valy

Reaction score
I mostly play PC games, I gave up on PlayStation games but I am using a few games on my phone. So, I would say that I am playing on my PC and my phone. On my PC I play CSGO, Minecraft and on my phone, I play Minecraft, Farm Heroes Saga, Asphalt Extreme, and Criminal Case.

Blaine019

Reaction score
I checked this game on Google and I like this game but I don't know it is an offline game or online game? and I can play as single player?
Thanks
It's an offline game and yes you can play single player. Sorry it took me a few days before I can reply to your question, I've been very busy these past few days.

Primal Beast

Reaction score
I am a laid back person, because of the rambunctiousness of my kid, I am still undecided if I would buy a PS3 or PS4. So, the results was me still playing my old heavy duty and very sturdy PS2! Haha, well it is worth it, I play with my almost 2 year old boy, it doesn't matter weather he bangs the controller, I wont get agitated. My favorite games are Rainbow 6, U.S. NAvy SEALS and Conflict. Basically all war games. It keeps me going and inspired, though I am a frustrated soldier myself, the discipline is still there, I am a soldier by heart.

kenoobie

Reaction score
Currently playing shadowverse, borderlands 2 and transistor.