• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What games are you playing?

iTommy

Reaction score
I am just curious what games are you playing on Playstation, xbox, PC, mobile or others? Please share your games so I can know some new games and would give it a try :D
For me, I am playing Snipper Elite 3 and its pretty interesting and a bit headache for this game anyway.

zdeathclock

HOI4 Player
Senior Admin
Reaction score
The only games I really play now a days are Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide, Hearts of Iron IV, and old school runescape ( mainly cause I was given membership ). I play on PC for all my games.

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
I'm mostly playing PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds at the moment, love that game a lot. I have played Sniper Elite 3 recently too.

Blaine019

Reaction score
Right now I'm playing Grim Dawn. I saw some posts here about the games they play and I saw Grim Dawn but most of the time I play dota 2.

WarVet

Reaction score
ATM I am playing Stardew Valley. Heard that it was a modern harvest moon and indeed it is. Not only that it's quite an improvement from the harvest moon series. The mining, fighting, and farming are taken to another level: you can really design you farm the way to see fit.

airfightermax

Reaction score
If we are talking about online games, I am currently playing Guild Wars 2, PUBG, and League of Legends.

In offline though I play Skyrim, MGS: TPP, and Stardew Valley.

I have been looking to buy Rocket League since I'm starting to get bored with my games. I'm really loving PUBG right now though. But I only play on a laptop so I'm getting low frames on PUBG :(

Soulwatcher

Reaction score
Right now I am solely playing Minecraft on my PC, tablet, and cell phone. I was spending way too much time on regular games and it wasn't healthy. I went from playing regular games 10~14hrs a day to playing Minecraft 1~3hrs a day and now I am living a more fulfilling and rewarding life.

goldlady

Reaction score
Right now I am trying to master Minecraft. I just played it for the first time a few months ago. Besides that I am also currently playing DOTA and Call of Duty, my favorites for over a year now. I think it's great you want to hear what other people is playing and give it a try. That's how I started playing Minecraft!

Strelitzia

Reaction score
Yup in the Stardew bandwagon too. Got Grim Dawn I've been chipping away at as well. Weave D3 into the mix because I have friends who play now and then. I would be playing other stuff but time's of the essence to me so anything that's 30 minutes or less play time is all I can afford to play.

iTommy

Reaction score
Right now I'm playing Grim Dawn. I saw some posts here about the games they play and I saw Grim Dawn but most of the time I play dota 2.
I checked this game on Google and I like this game but I don't know it is an offline game or online game? and I can play as single player?
Thanks

iTommy

Reaction score
I'm mostly playing PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds at the moment, love that game a lot. I have played Sniper Elite 3 recently too.
Same on boat with you about Sniper Elite 3, I am also this game now and getting stuck at a map.
I am trying to solve it but feeling headache because I can not pass it.

PenguinManiac

Reaction score
Lately I've been playing Metroid Fusion (my Metroid marathon is still ongoing) with some Portal 2 on the side. They're both incredibly satisfying to play, and they both have a strong sci-fi setting, which is nice.
... That reawakened my lust to get Alien: Isolation, though. I feel like it's the kind of game I'd love to play right now.

konomi

Reaction score
I haven't played anything for the past week or two, but most recently I've been playing Stardew Valley, and occasionally Civilization IV. I've been kind of in a slump game-wise, and I don't know what to play next :/ My friend got me LISA for my birthday recently (because my name is Lisa lol) but I haven't tried it out yet.

iTommy

Reaction score
Lately I've been playing Metroid Fusion (my Metroid marathon is still ongoing) with some Portal 2 on the side. They're both incredibly satisfying to play, and they both have a strong sci-fi setting, which is nice.
... That reawakened my lust to get Alien: Isolation, though. I feel like it's the kind of game I'd love to play right now.
I have to book mark this game because I see it looks like contra game?
I lile type of that game and I am finding some similar games.
Metroid Fusion or Super Metroid? they are one?

PenguinManiac

Reaction score
I have to book mark this game because I see it looks like contra game?
I lile type of that game and I am finding some similar games.
Metroid Fusion or Super Metroid? they are one?
Yeah, graphically they're pretty similar, but their gameplay is vastly different. Metroid is more focused on exploration, and you're given a huge connected map to explore on your own. There are no proper levels, only areas that you can enter and exit as you will. Its shooting component is good, too, but it's more flexible and it definitely feels easier to play to me than Contra, but not as hardcore.
Metroid Fusion is more linear compared to other titles of the same series, so if you like games like Contra I think you'll like this one better. However, if you want a true Metroid experience go with Super Metroid. It's a superb game.

fishmonk

Reaction score
ATM I am playing Stardew Valley. Heard that it was a modern harvest moon and indeed it is. Not only that it's quite an improvement from the harvest moon series. The mining, fighting, and farming are taken to another level: you can really design you farm the way to see fit.
Stardew Valley is an excellent homage to Harvest Moon. I find that Stardew Valley is a brilliant effort by the developer. You can really feel the work put into it only if you play it. It looks simple but there's a certain depth of complexity to it.It's certainly a great game if you have the time to kill.

JaiGuru

Reaction score
Right now I'm engrossed in Splatoon 2. I have to say, it's a breath of fresh air. It's fun, colorful, upbeat, and there's a surprising amount of depth to the combat system that isn't necessarily evident from the start. Once you get past the honeymoon phase you really start seeing how well programmed it is. They mad a few weird choices, like not allowing you to switch load-outs between matches but they're pretty minor grievances when the game-play is this good. I still haven't decided if they're kids or squids though.

WarVet

Reaction score
Stardew Valley is an excellent homage to Harvest Moon. I find that Stardew Valley is a brilliant effort by the developer. You can really feel the work put into it only if you play it. It looks simple but there's a certain depth of complexity to it.It's certainly a great game if you have the time to kill.
While i definitely don't have the time to kill i love killing any time that i have avaliable on that game! Haha. It is a great example of how inspiration can be a great thing. The developer took his inspiration from the original harvest moon and greatly improves it. He added lota of cool new features like the fighting system.

thart

Reaction score
I've done playing Half Life 1 and 2 ( episode 1 and 2 ). And currently I am playing Prince Of Persia Warrior Within, and i plan to play the other series after finishing this one.