• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

WHAT GAME YOU CAN NOT FORGET?

James Arthur

Reaction score
I'll never forget the game Rome total war on pc. That was an amazing game it really brought ancient battles to life

JaiGuru

Reaction score
Ocarina of Time is one of my unforgettable gaming experiences. As I've said many time in this forum, I had the pleasure of growing up with the industry and that has colored the way I see games quite a bit. It's hard to explain to younger people, but you have to understand that the Playstation-N64 era represented a huge leap over the previous generation of games, despite how desperately primitive they look by modern comparison. No one saw games like that before, and game devs never had the kind of system resources or space to tell stories more thoroughly than that. Ocarina of Time was a watershed title that was well positioned to take advantage of these burgeoning technologies, and did it ever! The sheer freedom of having an in-game space like Hyrule Field to ride a horse in was magnificent. I think that is utterly lost on younger people because they didn't have the experience of seeing it as a progression in the medium and that's kind of sad. The revolutionary nature of the game is lost on them due to a quirk of perspective, and with it, the truly exquisite experiences one of gaming history's most enjoyable titles.

Deathisue

Reaction score
Fable the Lost of Chapter and i do not know why but this game had a great impact on me, I changed my perspective of what it was to play and it was the only game that introduced me to the RPG world, a good game that promised a lot but did little, but at least a good game. one of my favorites if you ask me.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Just one? :worried:

So, I'll have to say Super Mario because it's one of the games that defined my addiction to video games in my childhood. :wink:

Super Mario is classic, I have been playing it and still playing, is a game that will not forget in a hurry.

Hi! :smiley:

I think we are on the same boat here. Super Mario is a real classic, isn't it? :sweatsmile: I mean, unforgettable!

Hi Lindsy90, a game that I will not forget is Mario because it was the first game I have ever played. Mario was the beginning for me, I have played it for months, and I think it was the best game at that time. Even now after more than ten years, I like to play it from time to time!

Another Super Mario fan around here? :sweatsmile: What a bunch of a nice people this forum has, haha! :tearsofjoy:

It's always good to meet new players.

The games I can't forget are FIFA 13, FIFA 15. Played it on pes 4, very interesting.

For those who are true fans of football games, the FIFA franchise is almost like a bible. I think it's the most popular game in this category.

Yeah, the ever classic Super Mario... That I can't forget because i lovve playing that and Sky Destroyer. I hate that freekin game so much hahahahaa.

Super Mario will always be remembered as a great classic. Every child should have the pleasure of being able to play this game at least once in a lifetime. :wink:

Last edited by a moderator: