• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

WHAT GAME YOU CAN NOT FORGET?

Lindsy90

Reaction score
I love Super Mario World game and i'm playing it this time and i will never forget it what about you ?

Eliza

Reaction score
A game that I will not forget also happens to be one of my favorites and that is WWE. I love the game and have been playing it forever. I also used to love all those Sims World games and even though I am older now, I still remember them with joy.

Sino989

Reaction score
I would have to say a game I can not forget, well actually there's two games I could never forget and those games would be The Last of Us and Saints Row 2. The Last of Us was honestly the second best game I have ever played and Saints Row 2 was obviously the first best game lol

SpitfireMase

Reaction score
There are probably a lot of them that I won't forget, but the one that comes to mind first is Metal Gear Solid 3. It's the first time I was entranced by a game's story and it's gameplay at the same time. It was also the first Metal Gear Solid game I've played, a series I still consider my favorite.

Maxthewriter

Reaction score
I'm not the type that plays several genres of games and a lot of games at a particular period of time. I like sticking to a selected few, say two or three, during a period of time.

Because of these, I can hardly forget most of the games I've played. I may forget some moves, hints, tricks, etc., but not the game as a whole. So, there isn't, specifically, one game that I can't forget. There are a lot, actually.

RedVelvetCupcake2009

Reaction score
I can not forget any of the Animal Crossing Series games and the Mario games. Both games had a great visual experience and colors. They were very mentally stimulating in my honest opinion. I recommend them to everyone that has the time! :)

clinkguts

Reaction score
Duck Hunt, this was the game that exhilarated the childhood me.It felt so awesome to shoot out the ducks virtually. I was a real pro at this one :p

Jack_Dan

Reaction score
It will be Call of Duty series games. I'm an FPS game lover, so playing call of duty is something I can't forget (it was my first FPS game). COD made me fall in love with gaming world and other FPS games too. So my choice will be Call of Duty all games, even for the future.

Denis_P

Reaction score
I am right there with you, buddy. My favorite game of all time is Super Mario World, and if I could only play one game for the rest of my life that is the one I would choose. And it isn't just because that was the first game I ever played. Everything about Super Mario World is just so awesome. The art is super lively and charming, the music is fun and lighthearted, and the gameplay is timeless to the degree that it has truly never felt outdated.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
Yeah, the ever classic Super Mario... That I can't forget because i lovve playing that and Sky Destroyer. I hate that freekin game so much hahahahaa.

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
Well I have a lot of games that I remember a lot, my first memory is for a mlb game that I use to play with my father when I was a kid (like 5 or 6 years old), but the games that I love to remember are the Harry Potter one and two for the PlayStation one, I loved that game, it was so good, that I played it almost 5 hours per day when I was young.

Okaviator

Reaction score
A game I cannot forget would definitely have to be Mario Kart Wii. The good old days of being able to race online/co-op with a bunch of friends was definitely a highlight of my childhood.

Kharyode

Reaction score
The games I can't forget are FIFA 13, FIFA 15. Played it on pes 4, very interesting.

Pixie06

Reaction score
It is one of those first Need for Speed games. I used to play this game on the PC and I would love to play this game again if I have the opportunity. My love for car racing games came only after playing this game. I remember how I used to spend hours playing the game and I used to compete with my cousins. Those were definitely some great childhood memories.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Any game that is good I will never forget... So my list would consist of hundred of games. All the way back to the NES, SNES, Gameboys... And to the more newer and current games. I am just a big gamer and it is hard to really forget a game if you played it through. Even the games that didn't leave me highly impressed, I remember them.

Just to list a few most memorable ones: Call of Duty (older series), Mario, Kirby, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Mega Man, Final Fantasy (all of them), The Horizon: Zero Dawn, Dark Souls, Bloodborne, ...

BeardedMamba

Reaction score
I won't forget those Smackdown franchise on PlayStation. I had the best times of my childhood playing those games, I still play them now, but they've already switched to WWE 2K. It's still good though, but previous games were the classic.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Skyrim. It blew my mind when I first played it. The last RPG I played before Skyrim was Diablo 2 as a kid. I just got a good enough PC to run it back then so I played it. The quests, the skills, the people, the areas, the dungeons, the music, the graphics; it all melded into one perfect gaming experience for me that I will never be able to replicate to this day even if I try.

amitkokiladitya

Reaction score
This is really a very difficult question to answer. To choose one best ,among an ocean of good , is really breath taking. My list is very long. Most of the games in my hit list have some or the other lovely memories associated with them. I live yo cherish these wonderful memories and love to recall them.

Among all the many, I think the foremost would be Temple Run. It was a game I played endlessly for the whole day. Apart from the gaming fun, it helped me to revive from my setback of miscarriages which I faced during that time. For me, I it was a blessing in disguise that helped me to look over my sorrows.

valy

Reaction score
Hi Lindsy90, a game that I will not forget is Mario because it was the first game I have ever played. Mario was the beginning for me, I have played it for months, and I think it was the best game at that time. Even now after more than ten years, I like to play it from time to time!

chumzybabe

Reaction score
Super Mario is classic, I have been playing it and still playing, is a game that will not forget in a hurry.