• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What for you is the cutest character?

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I am a big fan of Tails from Sonic. I was torn between him and Pikachu, but in all honesty Pikachu bugs me. Tails is a spunky little fun character that does all sorts of adorable things throughout the game. He makes for an awesome little sidekick.

Heroes_CGTails2_32.png

I remember Tails (Sonic's best friend :smiley:) and I loved playing Sonic when I was a kid (I was kinda addicted to this game for a while :tongueclosed:). Tails is a very good character and it certainly is a cute one.

luispas

Reaction score
The cutest character for me, would be Leo from Tekken 6, he's so cute, and everyone were wondering if he was a boy or a girl lol. He has this angelic face that make him adorable. Other than that he was so strong and has great combos, so I found him almost perfect.

thart

Reaction score
Jazz_Jackrabbit.jpg
This is my favorite character, Jazz 2 Jackrabbit.It's very funny and nice.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
The cutest character for me, would be Leo from Tekken 6, he's so cute, and everyone were wondering if he was a boy or a girl lol. He has this angelic face that make him adorable. Other than that he was so strong and has great combos, so I found him almost perfect.

I think everyone who has ever played Tekken 6 at least once in their lives has this doubt about Leo (poor Leo, right? :sob:), but it's a boy (or it's a girl?! :tongueout:).

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
This game is not my kind of thing, but I must admit: those characters are very cute. C'mon... They look like, I don't know... Something that makes you want to take care of, to protect. :tongueclosed:
You can have them as pets/companions if I recall it correctly. I played the offline version of this game as a kid because I didn't have the money for internet or access to the game (you pay every time you play it, per hour or so) and I just stuck with offline ones. It was okay, I was the only "hero" in the game so it was quite lonely beating every enemy without any other person miles from me.

luispas

Reaction score
I think everyone who has ever played Tekken 6 at least once in their lives has this doubt about Leo (poor Leo, right? :sob:), but it's a boy (or it's a girl?! :tongueout:).
Hahaha yes, and now I'm confused :O Is not a He, is a She. Her real name is Eleonor Kliesen :( what a shame.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Hahaha yes, and now I'm confused :O Is not a He, is a She. Her real name is Eleonor Kliesen :( what a shame.

Eleonor Kliensen? Really? :unamused: I had no idea about this, but I think it's a unisex name... Or not? Now I'm confused. :sweat:

WildSpirit

Reaction score
You can have them as pets/companions if I recall it correctly. I played the offline version of this game as a kid because I didn't have the money for internet or access to the game (you pay every time you play it, per hour or so) and I just stuck with offline ones. It was okay, I was the only "hero" in the game so it was quite lonely beating every enemy without any other person miles from me.

Oh, that's nice. You seem to have many good memories related to it (and this is awesome!)... Am I right about it? I think these memories that we collect over time are incredible! :smiley:

PenguinManiac

Reaction score
Pokemon gives everyone a hard time, if it has come down to choosing the cutest character: yes, Piplup, I'm looking at you with my loveliest face.
LoL's Poro is cute. Jack Frost is even cuter, but he's got a sense of humour, so bonus points. The ChuChus from Wind Waker are adorable. Ugh, there are too many cute characters to choose from. I'm gonna get diabetes from this.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Oh, that's nice. You seem to have many good memories related to it (and this is awesome!)... Am I right about it? I think these memories that we collect over time are incredible! :smiley:
It was a large (enough) game and it had very little system requirements. Can't really complain. Although I did have to share it with other people since there was only one PC, so it was pretty annoying to have to watch others play with my character because they didn't want to do the starting area first. The price of sharing game devices, huh?

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
Nothing beats poring... Actually all Ragnarok characters are cute...

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Nothing beats poring... Actually all Ragnarok characters are cute...
I had a pet/companion Munak when I played. They looked awesome and I honestly preferred them over the other pets in the game. I just thought an undead creature floating behind me while I play was pretty badass.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
In games, Poring is the cutest. In a movie Agnes and Minions are the cutest.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
It was a large (enough) game and it had very little system requirements. Can't really complain. Although I did have to share it with other people since there was only one PC, so it was pretty annoying to have to watch others play with my character because they didn't want to do the starting area first. The price of sharing game devices, huh?

I completely understand your frustration and I feel the same way when this happened to me. Gives a sense of powerlessness, doesn't it? :unamused: I wanted to be able to say: "Stop it, the character is mine... Only mine! Get out of here!" :smiley:

Smokey

Reaction score
I'd probably say Daxter from Jak and Daxter series on PS2. He was a pretty funny character as well. :)

Javo1096

Reaction score
okamiden.jpg

Amaterasu's son called Chibiterasu from the game Okamiden for the Nintendo DS, isn't the cuttest pupper you've ever seen?

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I completely understand your frustration and I feel the same way when this happened to me. Gives a sense of powerlessness, doesn't it? :unamused: I wanted to be able to say: "Stop it, the character is mine... Only mine! Get out of here!" :smiley:
Yeah, that's pretty much it. And your aunts would tell you to share the PC (if it was mine) but when I try to play on their PS1, they have me do chores and stuff before I can even touch the controllers, and then after playing 5 minutes, my turn's over already. It sucks, but that's why you should get your own stuff and live far enough from relatives that you don't have to deal with them regularly. Words of wisdom right there.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
It sucks, but that's why you should get your own stuff and live far enough from relatives that you don't have to deal with them regularly. Words of wisdom right there.

You 're TOTALLY right about this! This is the best thing a person can do in life. I mean, it's certainly the wisest decision. I can't think of a better one when it comes to "freedom". :sunglasses: