• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What for you is the cutest character?

lamanlupa

Reaction score
For me the cutest creature of character that appeared in a videogame was Final Fantasy's Moogles. Though, they might be considered 16 bit characters, there pictures shows them as cute and cuddly magical creatures. Even their barking sounds are cute, they usually go "kupo." If you imagine them saying it, they're probably adorable. What or who is your pick?

Honeymoon

Reaction score
I don't know if this counts since it's a mob from a MMORPG, but Ragnarok Online's Poring and it's variety.

1502.gif
1031.gif
1242.gif
1894.gif
1062.gif
2952.gif
1096.gif
1582.gif
1388.gif

KILL ME. Are they not the cutest thing ever? They were my favorite monsters from the entire game.
Best thing about them though? You can actually tame them and have them as your pet! Or well, most of them anyway. But they're great!
You can even give them backpacks, and they'll carry stuff for you. They don't fight (they're extremely squishy), but if I remember correctly, they can help by picking up items dropped by monsters that you kill!

2157577-poringpet.png

Kaitara

Reaction score
^Dang that thing is cute. It reminds me of the dango from the anime Clannad.

There was a recurring "character" in Lost Odyssey, a little bunny-like thing that would pop its head out of a pot called a Pipot.
I found them so cute and fun to run into! Every time I did I would squeal about it, haha.

I also remember many of the Neopets being very cute, though I didn't play Neopets for more than a day or so. They were very attractive-looking. And of course, there are tons of adorable Pokemon...too many to name.

lexinonomous

Reaction score
I am a big fan of Tails from Sonic. I was torn between him and Pikachu, but in all honesty Pikachu bugs me. Tails is a spunky little fun character that does all sorts of adorable things throughout the game. He makes for an awesome little sidekick.

Heroes_CGTails2_32.png

arachnophobik

Reaction score
I think the cutest character ever, if it counts, is a Pichu. I don't know why but to me it's just my most favorite Pokemon and I never let it evolve. The big head and small frame just look so squishy. Evolutions make most Pokemons less cute, as how Pichu would eventually end up to a Raichu once you make it evolve. I thought Raichu has a terrible color scheme really.

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
The best and cutest character is Kirby, because he is like a pet, he lives eating and being just him, he can transform, but all of his costumes are cute, like him, also, he have a lot of great powers!

Neo

Reaction score
I don't know if movies count but I absolutely adore Toothless, The Night Fury from How To Train Your Dragon. Most adorable face ever! I also find Vulpix and Eevee to be super cute! :D

Gladdy

Reaction score
For me the cutest creature of character that appeared in a videogame was Final Fantasy's Moogles. Though, they might be considered 16 bit characters, there pictures shows them as cute and cuddly magical creatures. Even their barking sounds are cute, they usually go "kupo." If you imagine them saying it, they're probably adorable. What or who is your pick?
Aw, I also loved Moogles. Especially in the Final Fantasy XIII-2. He was the most adorable thing ever.

For me, it is also an ''animal'' from Final Fantasy - the famous Chocobos! Anybody else thinks they're so cute? I love them in every Final Fantasy game but especially in the latest one, the FFXV. They even let you customize them a bit for every character - you can pick the colors and even make them wear medals. Oh, and also level them up. I made them different colors for Noctis, Gladius, Prompto, and Ignis.

WarVet

Reaction score
I don't know if movies count but I absolutely adore Toothless, The Night Fury from How To Train Your Dragon. Most adorable face ever! I also find Vulpix and Eevee to be super cute! :D

Hands down Toothless. I had a black green eyed cat when I lived by myself. (Actually he wasn't mine he was the neighbors but we all know cats are their own owners!) Guess what we called him? haha

Neo

Reaction score
Hands down Toothless. I had a black green eyed cat when I lived by myself. (Actually he wasn't mine he was the neighbors but we all know cats are their own owners!) Guess what we called him? haha
Toothless? Omg I so want a cat with green eyes! One of my friends has a black cat that has one blue and one green eye, damn she was purely magnificent. I would have totally named her Toothless if I owned her (in my head I already named her that :p )

WarVet

Reaction score
Toothless? Omg, I so want a cat with green eyes! One of my friends has a black cat that has one blue and one green eye, damn she was purely magnificent. I would have totally named her Toothless if I owned her (in my head I already named her that :p )

Yes haha. Actually, i always wanted a black cat so I could call it Batman. So I guess we need two black cats then. Can never have too many!:smilecat:

Cendrillon

Reaction score
If it's something cute then you can expect me popping out to ramble a bit! A cute character can be enough to coax me into a game, so without further ado, let me give you my list:

Any and every type of pikmin out there!
5c740cadffde2c864b71b78d479aab5f--pikmin-virgos.jpg

Dragon Quest's slimes
photo.jpg

Huepow
from Klonoa
huepow_artwork.gif

And many others but I can't clog the thread with as many pictures as I'd like to add :sweatsmile:

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I think the cutest character ever, if it counts, is a Pichu. I don't know why but to me it's just my most favorite Pokemon and I never let it evolve. The big head and small frame just look so squishy. Evolutions make most Pokemons less cute, as how Pichu would eventually end up to a Raichu once you make it evolve. I thought Raichu has a terrible color scheme really.

I'm on the same boat as you. :smiley: Pichu is easily my choice, but I also don't know exactly why (but I like it a lot!). Pichu is the best Pokémon among them all! :tonguewink:

jitendra0341

Reaction score
I love the cute characters game offers.Lucas from Mother 3 is little,shy boy searching for his twin brother Claus.Mother 3 is very touchy game.It is a good game featuring a cute boy as main protagonist makes the story even more emotional.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I don't know if this counts since it's a mob from a MMORPG, but Ragnarok Online's Poring and it's variety.

1502.gif
1031.gif
1242.gif
1894.gif
1062.gif
2952.gif
1096.gif
1582.gif
1388.gif

KILL ME. Are they not the cutest thing ever? They were my favorite monsters from the entire game.
Best thing about them though? You can actually tame them and have them as your pet! Or well, most of them anyway. But they're great!
You can even give them backpacks, and they'll carry stuff for you. They don't fight (they're extremely squishy), but if I remember correctly, they can help by picking up items dropped by monsters that you kill!

2157577-poringpet.png
I remember this game. Too bad you had to kill them and get jelly (?) for loot. That was weird. I loved playing the offline version of this game because the online one had you charged for time spent in it. Like, you had to pay for the computer, the internet, the game, then you have to pay for the hours you spend on the game? No thanks.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I thought Raichu was pretty badass. The only problem I have is that it won't learn new skills anymore when you evolve it, so you're basically wasting his potential. For Pokemon I think Squirtle is pretty adorable. The first starters, really. They were kinda built as mascots so it's only natural they have a broader appeal to the audience who sees it, fans or not of the franchise.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I am a big fan of Tails from Sonic. I was torn between him and Pikachu, but in all honesty Pikachu bugs me. Tails is a spunky little fun character that does all sorts of adorable things throughout the game. He makes for an awesome little sidekick.

Heroes_CGTails2_32.png
I hate Pikachu actually. He's just too overpowered. You can't beat everyone with a lightning attack, dammit! It's the go-to end-all move in the TV show. You're losing? Pikachu, use thunderbolt! Gym leader has you cornered? Pikachu, thunderbolt! It's repetitive, and they win with Pikachu most of the time it's not even entertaining.

Bayoneutra

Reaction score
I'm a huge Pokemon fan and I adore the Pokemon love for Pichu here (and I myself am a fan of other Pichu-like Pokemon like Pachirisu and Dedenne) but I've got to say the cutest one for me is Shaymin, but that's because I really like the cutesy little girly Pokemon.

2.jpg

Other than that I've got to agree with Cendrillon and say Pikmin are adorable.

Denis_P

Reaction score
This is going to be a pretty generic answer that everyone and their grandmother would choose, but Pikachu. I was an absolutely massive fan of the Pokémon television show and video game series when I was a kid, and maybe it's because he is the mascot but I've loved Pikachu since the beginning. He is not even that great of a Pokémon and I've actually never kept him as part of my team, but his cuteness is irresistible. Everything from his design, to his voice, to his mannerisms are just absurdly adorable. A very close second is Mew, but given I didn't really get to know Mew until after the Pokémon movie, Pikachu takes priority.

WildSpirit

Reaction score

1502.gif
1031.gif
1242.gif
1894.gif
1062.gif
2952.gif
1096.gif
1582.gif
1388.gif

2157577-poringpet.png

This game is not my kind of thing, but I must admit: those characters are very cute. C'mon... They look like, I don't know... Something that makes you want to take care of, to protect. :tongueclosed: