• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What do you want for Christmas?

Beverly

Reaction score
For my birthday, I got a new laptop and 3 month subscription to Next Issue (an online magazine service that lets you read full length magazines online). So for me, my Christmas wishes are already fulfilled. I can't think of what else I would want, except maybe another laptop for my daughter to use as she wants to use my laptop all the time now. What do you want for Christmas?

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
I want a 3ds cause I haven't gamed that much on console anymore and want to give it a try again

Saffy

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't want much, since I can't afford too much right now my fiance is in school and so am I, I'm really hoping just for necessities for the kids and maybe some money or something.

My son's birthday is Dec 19 though so I'm not sure how Christmas is going to work with him.. I have a feeling people are going to combine chirstmas and his birthday.. poor guy (he'll be a year so he won't know now but later..)

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
Just some money will do, enough to get a couple of piercings hopefully.

Squigly

Reaction score
Me: A girlfriend.

Santa: Okay which game console did you want again?

Squigly

Reaction score
"The one system that I plug my usb into her usb port"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

>having a kinky time with my game console
>perfect fit, feels good
>mfw I am a game controller

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

>having a kinky time with my game console
>perfect fit, feels good
>mfw I am a game controller

That... that made me laugh a lot harder than it should have.

NickJ

Reaction score
Too early to think about Christmas. When the time comes I'd probably want cash and giftcards. That's always good.

maniacmaran

Reaction score
I want an iPhone 6 or an iPhone 6 plus. Whichever, it really doesn't matter as long as its the latest iPhone or iPod really. My current iPod is way too old, I can't even get IOS 7. I know that the Samsung galaxy s5 is better and more durable, but I have been an apple fan for 3 years now. I love apple products. Apple is my favorite tech brand. I want the iphone or ipod mainly for the camera. I love to take pictures and I don't mean selfies. I mean pictures of nature, and people, and things. I love to capture moments. I love photography. It's one of my passions. And I heard that the latest iphone Camera is great. I can use a normal camera, but I prefer the iPhone's. It's more portable and easier to fit in my pocket. I hope I get it for Christmas because that's all that I really want. I have never wanted anything so badly.

BJL717

Reaction score
The only thing I want for Christmas is an iPhone 6. I've never owned an iPhone, but I think it's about that time I do because most of my friends have one. I feel left out sometimes.

Ridge

Reaction score
Christmas isn't the same as an adult. I just buy things I want now.. Am I the only one?

primaLucid

Reaction score
Since my birthday is just a week before Christmas, I plan to buy myself a 3DS and Pokemon Omega for a "mega gift". Pokemon has been a huge part of my life, as I have been playing every installment from Pokemo Red to Pokemon Black. I am looking forward to the new game since I haven't played the new Pokemon games in 3D yet.

LitoLawless

Reaction score
I just really want to relax and drink some spiked eggnog. Being around people that I love will be enough for me this year. Yup, some good drinks and some good times will be enough for me this holiday season.

Dana

Reaction score
Since I completely smashed my iPhone screen a few months ago and it's barely usable and it barely works anymore at all, I'm asking for a new phone. Maybe not another iPhone until I can upgrade in October, but another smart phone of some sort, even if it's used.