• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What do you guys think of me?

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
I don't even know you but based off this post you're a lonely emo teen that wants attention and is getting it by making this post. A little tip for you kid, it's always more effective to go down the road than across the street. ;)

David

Reaction score
I don't even know you but based off this post you're a lonely emo teen that wants attention and is getting it by making this post. A little tip for you kid, it's always more effective to go down the road than across the street. ;)
i just wanted to see how the community viewed me dude

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
David, David, David... Remember back on Game Rebels? Ya your still a pleb.

Miles

Reaction score
David, David, David... Remember back on Game Rebels? Ya your still a pleb.
You're* (don't hurt me)

@David, you're pretty chill, and one of the most dedicated players I know. You kept Imperial populated, even if it was only yourself. I wouldn't trust you with my life, hell, in real life or ingame. That said, when Hogwarts RP comes to fruition, I'll be sure to look for you as the only player on.

Blisk

Reaction score
Eh. I've seen a shit ton of players recently coming back, then they leave and come back again. So, you are definitely a.....