• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What do you do when you can't get out of bed?

Saffy

Reaction score
I have recently been sick for a week, I could not get out of bed, I couldn't walk, I couldn't do anything. It really really sucked!

Anyways, my question is, if you were in this situation or have been, what do you find yourself doing?

I ended up sleeping a lot and playing the DS a little if I could manage to (I had a migraine a majority of the time) and I just text people on my phone since I had access to it.

Saffy

Reaction score
yeah, I wish my other half would do that, he was out all day and did bring me tea though..

Squigly

Reaction score
Stay in bed then. Play on your phone/laptop until you're tired/hungry, eat and sleep then repeat. #thegoodlife

LitoLawless

Reaction score
When I wake up I usually turn to the side and get on my laptop (conveniently located right next to me) and check my email. After that, I would probably get on YouTube and watch some morning movie news or something along those lines. I mean, you still have to get up to pee don't you? When you do, make sure you make yourself some tea, it'll help.

Dana

Reaction score
This happens to me all of the time since I'm always so sick. I keep my laptop next to my bed so I usually stay in bed, watch stuff on Netflix, and work on my work-from-home tasks to make some money for the days when I actually can get out of bed and participate with the real world.

weepforsweep

Reaction score
I just surf the internet and hope I get better. It is best to just sleep and lay it off.

Shimus

Reaction score
When you can't get out of bed? So every day? I usually roll back over and sleep for awhile. Failing that, I dredge up my own home-made cures and try to find get-well recipes online in a Molotov cocktail of medicine. I have no friends/family where I live so it's up to me to take care of me, even when I'm dying.

Michael

Reaction score
Sounds like my typical Saturday. Normally, I would go on my computer for a couple of hours then yell for my food to be made then I would go back on my computer till I get bored then I go on YouTube via Xbox or watch some TV. I sleep cause why not?
I just surf the internet and hope I get better. It is best to just sleep and lay it off.
Same thing for me.