• Game Rebels: The site that rewards you for posting
  • Win a SNES Mini!

Steam games & Rebellions available to win aswell!
    Learn more!
  • The Game Shop V2!

A Complete revamp! Hundreds of FREE games, now available!
    Shop Now!
  • Game Rebels Community

Welcome to this awesome gaming forum
    Register Now
  • Earn Points to Buy Games!

The more you post, the more you earn
    Learn More

What class is your main?

Discussion in 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' started by Sylar, May 31, 2015.

1. Sylar

Sylar General Manager

I main Assassin Tank.
    I created him as my first ever character in an MMO, and he has been my favorite class to play. I love stealth(because I'm really lazy), and the class just generally feels fun to play imo. I miss my self heal though, that was one of my favorite things about the class lol

So what class is your main? Feel free to post a screenshot as well!

Here's my tanksin as of right now:
    Screenshot_2015-05-31_23_09_30_902700.jpg

2. Lord Sanity

Lord Sanity New Member

My main class is Sith Warrior I made him back when I first join Star Wars the Old Republic back in 2014.
    I have turned him into a one Warrior walking weapon. He has called the path of destruction in his way.
    Destroy his enemies crushing his rivals and in doing so becoming the ruler of the Eternal Alliance.

3. missionreport

missionreport New Member

I main the Sith Sentinel which later on became a sith assassin. The reason is that the Sith Assassin has a really useful and what you may call a no bullshit skill set combined with adequate tanking and dps capabilities I think the Sith Assassin is a good all rounder.

4. TsuyoyRival

TsuyoyRival Member

I decided to play Jedi Knight (my favourite and only class i play), the fearless Jedi force-using and with his cool lightsaber :p May the force be with you!

5. valy

valy New Member

Infiltration Shadow/ Deception Assassin, that's my favorite, but I haven't played for a long time. Damn, I'm so busy these days with my job that I cannot even play my regular games.