• Game Rebels: The site that rewards you for posting
  • Join The Awesome ARK Server!

Island PVE (Official Rates x2) by Vurh.Club
    Join ARK Server! Join ARK Discord!
  • The Game Shop V2!

A Complete revamp! Hundreds of FREE games, now available!
    Shop Now!
  • Game Rebels Community

Welcome to this awesome gaming forum
    Register Now
  • Earn Points to Buy Games!

The more you post, the more you earn
    Learn More

What character do you think you'd be? TV/Video game/Book

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Scotty, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Scotty

Scotty The One and Only Premium

I am bored, so let's have some fun I guess. What character do you think you would be in the Television, Video Game, and Book world. I think in the T.V world, I would be Hank Hill, Video Game world, I am not sure, I have always wanted to be Link, I'd think that would be pretty cool, I already have blonde hair and blue eyes, so I am one step closer that way, as for book, I have no idea.

2. TsuyoyRival

TsuyoyRival Member

I would love to be Dr. Wells from The Flash tv show. Those smarts, outplaying everyone with ingenious plans and super speed are very desirable. I wish I had them eheh.

3. Scotty

What about Video Games, and Books?

4. TsuyoyRival

TsuyoyRival Member

Oh sorry. Well from video games I would like to be any assassin from the Assassin's Creed saga, they all have incredible physical aptitude climbing houses and building. I'm not saying I want to be a monkey, but those capabilities and personalities are very respectable. From books, I would likely be the protagonist of "The Left Hand of God", named Thomas Cale. This 14 years old is very bright for his age and has the wits to outmaneuver the most important nobles of the kingdom, and of course, gets to be the princess' lover :p

Scotty likes this.
  5. Valerie

Valerie Retired Administrative Staff

Hmm.... in the T.V. World, I'd like to think I'd be Olivia Pope from Scandal. For Video Games, probably Chloe Frazer from the Uncharted Series. For books, honestly, probably Daenerys Targaryen from ASOIF.

6. Scotty

I have no idea who any of those people are

Valerie likes this.
  7. Valerie

Valerie Retired Administrative Staff

Lol

8. Referal

Referal Well-Known Member

I would be Trevor Philips if I was in a video games TV show I would say Flash or Future Flash

9. Rock1987

Rock1987 New Member

I would love to be Batman as he is my favorite superhero. Batman is realistic compared to other superheroes and very rich. If I get a wish I will be Batman.

10. Referal

I would love to be Archie from the comics why because I would get 2 girls like Veronica and Betty. Also I would have a good voice when I sing a song or play an instrument. So why not

11. Scotty

lol

12. Referal

I mean yea wouldn't be Archie Andrews Or I could even want to be KJ Apa but he is a real person so I can't be him sadly as many girls including my crush follows him on IG and Facebook etc.

13. Zeratul2020

Zeratul2020 New Member

I would choose Alto of Macross: Frontier, he's good looking and he has the 2 most popular and beautiful girls competing for him.
    IMG_20180624_070840_121.jpg

14. pierrepotro

pierrepotro New Member

From TV, I love to be the Doctor (Doctor Who) even for one day, just to experience various worlds and saving the world in the past or in the future.