• Game Rebels: The site that rewards you for posting
  • Join The Awesome ARK Server!

Island PVE (Official Rates x2) by Vurh.Club
    Join Now!
  • The Game Shop V2!

A Complete revamp! Hundreds of FREE games, now available!
    Shop Now!
  • Game Rebels Community

Welcome to this awesome gaming forum
    Register Now
  • Earn Points to Buy Games!

The more you post, the more you earn
    Learn More

What changed?

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by djdanilo, Jul 27, 2017.

1. djdanilo

djdanilo New Member

I played World of Warcraft for maybe two years, think it was in 2011 and 2012, and had a lot of fun playing, but stopped due to my studies and not having enough time to play. I'm actually thinking about playing again, so my question is, what changed since 2012? Gameplay changes, new races, etc.

2. m33kuh

m33kuh Member

A lot has changed. I also stopped playing on 2012. And now I just got back and I am really shocked about the changes. It's like 70% of WoW has changed. From warrior wielding dual 2handed weapons, rogues wearing axe weapons, people flying in cities of azeroth and lots more. You gotta see for yourself.

3. djdanilo

djdanilo New Member

I guess, I expected that everything has changed, I will probably try it again these days, when I get some spare time. Thanks for the info m33kuh :smile:.

4. m33kuh

m33kuh Member

You do that. Glad to be of help m8! Tell me how it goes after you try playing again. :)

5. Referal

Referal Active Member

A lot of new things are on it now like the most part the items have changed on WOW same the gameplay also userbase are steady not like it was a few years as its was in its peak those days