• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What car do you have? What car do you want?

pioneerauthor

Reaction score
Presently, I'm using Nissan Altima with full air-conditioner, but I've been using that since 2010. So, I am planning to switch to a new model benz now. A friend of mine just bought that and it's really fantastic.

hermessantos

Reaction score
I do not have cars today. I would like to have a Pajero Sport in silver colors.

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
I currently own a 2010 Ford Fiesta Zetec S1600 (car on the left):
qiEC87c.jpg

I'd love to have a new AMG Mercedes or BMW but that'll probably be in a couple of years.

reginafalange

Reaction score
I don't like biking and I don't have a car but I always liked smaller cars because they are more practical. I don't want to stress about small parking spaces or streets that are too narrow to drive so if I were to get a car it wouldn't be an SUV for sure. I like that Ford Fiesta.

ballyhara

Reaction score
Toyota cars are super smooth while driving, so they're by far best cars ever to have, but my favorite cars are the classics like Corvettes or Mustang from final 60's, something like convertibles, stingrays, roadsters. If I only I could afford one of those! Anyway, right now I haven't a car of my own (long story), so honestly any car would be fine for me in these moments.