• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What are your favorite games from 2012?

James

Reaction score
Now that 2012 is over, what were your favorite games and why?

Personally, I have thought about this and narrowed it down to three:

1. Mass Effect 3. I am a huge fan of the Mass Effect series, so even before I played it I knew it was going to be an amazing experience. I loved everything this game had to offer. The story was amazing, and the multiplayer was fun! Seriously, if you have never played any Mass Effect game, you really should!
  2. Dishonored. I have played this game twice so far, and I might just play it a third time. There are so many things to do, and so many ways to play the game. It's an amazing experience.
  3. Far Cry 3. The story was addicting. When I started it, I was immediately sucked in. It's an entire Island to explore. The Co-op was annoying, but the multiplayer is very fun.

Those are mine, now what are yours? :D

Smokey

Reaction score
Ah hm let's see here:
in no particular order:
1) Dishonored
2) Yakuza Dead Souls
3) Ragnarok Oddyssey
4) Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen
5) Assassin's Creed 3
6) Assassin's Creed 3: LIberation

Esperahol

Reaction score
Hm..
Alright then -

1.) Mass Effect 3 - I desperately wanted to finsih the trilogy, and it was a great ending to the set. Plots were wrapped up, folks reached their full growth as people, and the future is bright. Great game... except for some of the fanatics.

2.) Dishounored - Disealpunk, enough said right? Well maybe not - I like stealth and I like magic and I like taking the path least taken. This game gives me all of that along with a slick presentation and a living city full of character.

3.) Assasin's Creed 3 - Had me at "sailing". RT sailing and naval battles... Oh and the other stuff is cool as well.

Oklahoma City Thunder

Reaction score
Modern Warfare 3- I really liked this game, a lot of people said this game was garbage but it's definetely better than Black ops 2 I can guarantee you that.